Mason County 77 Bracken County 32 (39th District Girls Championship)

You seem to be a faithful follower of the Lady Bear program. Are they quickly spiraling downward?

Wouldn't say I'm a faithful follower, but close enough to those who are.

I believe the answer to your question was answered in my reply to your post on a different thread last week.

This program and the previous coaches benefited the last 5 seasons of having the most prolific girls player in its history.

They returned one double digit scorer from last seasons teams. Not sure what the expectations would have been.

Wouldn't say I'm a faithful follower, but close enough to those who are.

I believe the answer to your question was answered in my reply to your post on a different thread last week.

This program and the previous coaches benefited the last 5 seasons of having the most prolific girls player in its history.

They returned one double digit scorer from last seasons teams. Not sure what the expectations would have been.

Fair assessment! But before those 5 years that you refer to, the Lady Bears were a great team.

Fair assessment! But before those 5 years that you refer to, the Lady Bears were a great team.

Teams have peaks and valleys.

Three years ago they were beat by Augusta in the district, a team they had dismantled earlier in the year. Then last year played the number 6 team in the state to 3 points in the district.

Augusta boys had a great run. But I wouldn't say the program is spiraling downward.

I have a feeling you know these things all too well though.

Teams have peaks and valleys.

Three years ago they were beat by Augusta in the district, a team they had dismantled earlier in the year. Then last year played the number 6 team in the state to 3 points in the district.

Augusta boys had a great run. But I wouldn't say the program is spiraling downward.

I have a feeling you know these things all too well though.

If you're first statement is true a few posts back, then we are similar. I have friends who follow Bracken Co. and Augusta, but most of my information comes from BGP, which probably isn't a good thing.