Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JunctaJuvant

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JunctaJuvant

  1. Having not followed them much, is Boyle a one man show? Because geez....
  2. Not sure what the Newport qb is thinking but you gotta throw that ball away son.
  3. Jayden Wilkins makes it official per his Instagram that he will be playing for Newport this coming season. Does this put the Wildcats back in the driver's seat in the 9th?
  4. If the three Newport kids hadn't transferred out, this could've been another year Covcath doesn't make it out of the 9th....?
  5. I don't know what happened in the first half but what I just watched in the 3rd qtr was indicative of the first game. All Highlands. Newport just sloppy with the ball, can't make free throws.....
  6. Newport got the wakeup call last game. Have to go with the Cats.
  7. Thelen for the 9th? I'm sure he's a phenomenal coach but I mean........
  8. Maybe 10 points closer I agree
  9. I voted Holy Cross in the poll but I felt at full strength Newport definitely had a shot. Congrats to the Cats. The more things change.....however the saying goes lol
  10. Looked at the box score and saw Keegan Farrell is back at Newport? Had no idea. Big addition.
  11. 18-3 Newport. 5 minutes to go
  12. I'm only seeing score updates from HC Twitter. No details
  13. Same score after 3 quarters.
  14. Newport up 12-3 over Holy Cross at halftime per Holy Cross Twitter.
  15. These play calls by Highlands I just don't understand.
  16. Appreciate the updates MC. My daughter cheers for SK. I couldn't get off work in time to make the drive.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.