Everything posted by Mike Honcho
-
1A #10 Bracken County vs. 3A Pendleton County
Bracken Co rolls in this one! The Wildcats will struggle to keep the Polar Bears out of the endzone. Bracken's rushing attack will be too much.
-
Ludlow 27 Bracken County 24
It was a pretty good crowd. Ludlow brought a lot.
-
Ludlow 27 Bracken County 24
Some questionable calls cost the Polar Bears. Coach Brausch with all his experience will have the Polar Bears right next week. He is still feeling out the kids in his first year. Hopefully the game plan includes Tad Fisher getting more carries.
-
Ludlow/Bracken County predictions
Tad Fisher will rush for 200+ with 3 touchdowns!
-
Ludlow/Bracken County predictions
Polar Bears are going to roll! Expect this game to get out of hand early, too many problems and Ludlow doesn't have enough answers!
-
Does Bracken County deserve to be at the 10 spot in the preseason rankings?
With what we have coming back I wouldn't be surprised to see 50 on the board against Paris this year. They couldn't stop us last year and we're better this year.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
This really breaks my heart. First Coach Sizemore and now Coach Charles has left Bracken Co. They had turned both the football and baseball programs around. At least Coach Hinson is still here.
-
Bracken County hires David Brausch
I'm hearing some kind of spread offense.
-
Bracken County hires David Brausch
Great hire! I'm hearing the son is a solid QB that should be able to step right in for us.
-
Best Fields in KY
Bracken as a very nice field.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
Any news on front runners? I have heard that Coach Elsbernd is indeed a candidate for this job. Any body else heard anything about other possible candidates? I would say there won't be anything official coming until after the Sweet 16 then it should pick up.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
Was just saying that if Coach Hinson was involved kids may follow who would not normally play football.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
I know he coached the middle school team last season and they were extremely tough. He could bring Jason Hinson along to help create an unstoppable force.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
I've heard that Coach Elsbernd is putting his name in the hat. I could only imagine the toughness and physicality this guy would bring to the field especially after turning the basketball team into a winner this year. The Polar Bears calling card has been a physical running game and tough defense, I could see it continuing with him behind the wheel.
-
Bracken County/Campbell County Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
Why would we want to downgrade in coaching? He can't win with the best talent in the nation.
-
Bracken County/Campbell County Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
If anybody is getting a game taken from them its us. We may have won the Campbell County game by even more if it wasn't for the officiating.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
Easily the best choice. I heard he was very interested in taking over and putting his twist on it. He could step right in and the team wouldn't miss a beat.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
I would love to see Coach Charles take over the football program. Would be an excellent choice and would probably be here long term!
-
Bracken County/Campbell County Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
The Camels should be worried! Coach Hinson's next magic act will be making the entire Campbell Co team disappear.
-
Bracken County/Harrison County updates
No answer for Crawford!
-
Bracken County/Harrison County updates
Just a matter of time before Coach Hinson gives his kids "the look" and they are up 20.
-
Bracken County/Harrison County (10th Region Tournament) 3/1/17
Coach Hinson and the Polar Bears name the score in this one. Coach Hinson has had 4 days to get ready for this game and that is about 3 and a half days too long for Harrison Co.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
It really hurts that people are questioning my fanhood, I'm just a really passionate Bracken County fan.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
Lots of agendas and negativity here against a guy that's only won everywhere he's ever been. Just seems like a lot of jealousy against the Polar Bear Nation. Hate us cause they ain't us.
-
2017 10th Region
You have Mason that easily over Bracken? I would not be surprised at all to see Coach Charles and the Polar Bears holding up the district trophy at the end of the season. Coach Charles can flat out coach it and then boys can play.