Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLTanker1

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NLTanker1

  1. That is a classy and respectful poster. I love the hype they give Trinity. My only concern is having to travel the first 2 weeks of the season.
  2. 2020: Trinity coach Bob Beatty was 65 when they won the 6A championship.
  3. With absolutely incredible bartenders. ??
  4. Since 8-21 and 9-11 aren't filled, what are some realistic opinions as to who they might play? Both OOS? 1 in, 1 out?
  5. Ben Davis. The 'ROCKS owe them one from about 30 years ago.
  6. One spot below St. X (Ohio) but above bothe Elder and Moeller.
  7. #30 SHAMROCKS! ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️
  8. Trinity needs to drop PRP rather than FD.
  9. Coach Cobb stated when announced as the HC he had a 5 year plan. He didn't say what it was, but I think he accomplished it.
  10. And there "might" be a team that does just that. But it won't be as glorious as it was for Cobb against X. Stay salty.
  11. This was Trinitys 7th straight running clock game, and 4 in a row scoring at least 50 points. That's impressive for the playoffs. As a matter of fact, only 4 of their games weren't running clock, and 3 of those were vs oos opponents.
  12. Exactly right. And then they went on their 3rd Three- peat. 01, 02, 03- 05, 06, 07, 08- '10, '11, '12. .
  13. I want to own my previous sentiment regarding Jay Cobb taking over at Trinity. I was harsh in my words in 2021 and '22 I've choked on, yet eaten my crow. Coach Cobb has since renewed my faith in the football program, and more importantly his ability to lead. This could be the first 3-peat since the juggernaut that was 2010-11-12 under Beatty. GO 'ROCKS
  14. I'm surprised that Atherton couldn't get on the board. What a great season. I know it wasn't the outcome they were hoping for, but I think this program could be the breath of fresh air Louisville needs.
  15. GreaT first year in 6A for South Warren, but I don't see them stopping the freight train that is Trinity.
  16. I'm genuinely curious here. Is there any type of panic going on at St. X? They're looking for their 4th coach in 15 years. To me, that seems exceptionally odd for such a storied program. Tonight was my first time ever, in 45 years, stepping foot on the St. Xavier campus and I was impressed with the stadium. Primarily the home side stands. They clearly have the means to draw attention. So why are they going through coaches so often?
  17. It's a clinic. That Ryle vs S. Warren game will be fun to track.
  18. Not to nitpick, but X is 10-3. Happy Thanksgiving.
  19. Got my 2 tix at 4:02pm.
  20. That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Thank you.
  21. How does X get to host Trinity? I'm confused, which is common.
  22. Most points Trinity has given up.to a Kentucky school this year. Also most points scored by Trinity all year. Carmel (IN) had 28. Rocks had 63 against PRP.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.