Everything posted by Soccer4Lyfe
-
Covington Catholic 3 North Hardin 0
Happy to see the Colonels finally taking advantage of their talent the past two seasons.
- Covington Catholic 3 Henry Clay 0
- Covington Catholic 3 Henry Clay 0
- Covington Catholic 3 Henry Clay 0
-
Henry Clay vs. Covington Catholic State Finals
I think this year Cov Cath is twice as good as last years Scott team. I can almost guarantee you Cov Cath won't give up 6 goals in a championship game. Having 3 good players up top doesn't make you a good team. Having a well rounded team makes you good. That Scott team was so undisciplined in the back that it was a joke.
-
All Area, All District, All Region, All Coaches Association, All State
Speaking of All-State, All-Region, etc.. Chris Froschauer who was all of those a couple years ago at Ryle just won the Big 10 goalkeeper of the year. Not really having anything to do with the thread, but still an awesome accomplishment that I thought I'd share for someone representing nky pretty well.
- Henry Clay vs. Covington Catholic State Finals
-
Are you jumping on the NKY band wagon?
Let's be honesty here all high school student sections are classless. Can't expect anything less from a 16 year old kid.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity Predictions
Gotta go with the nky team. 2-1 to Cov Cath. People keep saying that there isn't any finishers on the team. I think everyone forgets that Litzler has 22 goals on the year. You Don't get 22 goals without being a pretty good finisher. I think Day will show that he is a class above the rest in this one.
- Covington Catholic 3 Montgomery County 2
-
Ryle 2 Boone County 0
Looks like my prediction was spot on
-
Boone Co v Ryle Districts Predictions
IMO I don't think Ryle will let Boone win. I agree with oldgrappler that Ryle was looking past Boone the previous meeting. My prediction is 2-0 Ryle. They've got too much talent compared to Boone, though this game won't be a walk in the park.
-
St. Henry 2 Dunbar 0
I've seen Clemente play this year and boy is he something special. Maybe the best striker in the state IMO. Other than him Dunbar isn't that impressive. Not surprised at all by this result.
-
33rd District games
I'll go with 2-0 to Ryle. Ryle defense will shut down the Connor offense. I'm looking for Kareem and Matthew Roe to have a good game up top. Plus they'll be looking extra good with the new Nike kits
-
Top NKY Players (take 2)
In my personal opinion I believe he is better at soccer. Not to take anything away from his baseball ability.
-
Top NKY Players (take 2)
I'd say Nathan Roe has proved to be one of if not the best defensive player in NKY. The kid has speed, strength, can make a tackle, and might be one of the smartest players I've seen personally. His twin Matthew should be mentioned as well, but is he a top 10 player?... Possibly but not sure.
-
Ryle 3 Cooper 1
Obviously my mistake you all.
-
Ryle 3 Cooper 1
Boone home already happened and it wasn't close... but I do agree Connor will be tough and that it's hands down the most competitive district.
-
Ryle 3 Cooper 1
I would disagree with this comment. I believe Ryle has proven themselves with regional play to be the best team in the district and the second best team in NKY