Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

33rd District games

Featured Replies

Two important district games tonight, 9/24/15.

Cooper @ Boone

Ryle @ Connor

 

Predictions?

I think Cooper wins 2-0 over Boone. Snow will be a hand full for the Boone defense. Not sure Boone has offensive firepower to keep up in this game.

I'll go with Cooper over Boone 2-1 in a hard fought match. I really appreciate how much heart Boone is playing with this year, but ultimately Snow is too much. I think an underappreciated part of his game is how much he disrupts/unsettles defenses making it harder for them to transition to attack quickly and allowing Cooper a moment to organize it's defense.

 

I'll take Ryle over Conner 3-0 in a game Ryle controls the whole way.

Just saw Connor has a player with 30 goals already this year. would seem to me that 3-0 may be aggressive, should be a lot closer game than people think

I'll go with 2-0 to Ryle. Ryle defense will shut down the Connor offense. I'm looking for Kareem and Matthew Roe to have a good game up top. Plus they'll be looking extra good with the new Nike kits ;)

Just saw Connor has a player with 30 goals already this year. would seem to me that 3-0 may be aggressive, should be a lot closer game than people think

 

14 of the 30 have come against Beechwood, Gallatin, Grant Cty and Villa, plus the second Grant Cty game didn't report stats.......5 goals in a 9-0 win which suggests the coach like to pad stats and run up the score.......just sayin'

 

.....and having said that, 16 goals isn't anything to sneeze at, but you have to look at soo (strength of opponent)

Edited by Oldtimebaseball84

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.