Everything posted by Vermeer
-
Lexington Catholic 14 Central 13
Fastest backfield we saw this season. They ran us down from insane angles to stop huge plays that would normally result in easy TD's for us. Congrats to them and good luck moving forward.
-
Roll Call: Where will you be on Friday night?
Lex Cath at Central. Hoping to make a road trip to Caldwell next weekend!
-
Open Jobs
You are correct. I heard from a reliable source exactly what happened and could not believe my ears. If you look at the local news you will see vague stories about it I am sure.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
CAL by 7. I watched them and Central this year and was VERY impressed. @ND best team we played this season in my opinion after X.
-
Lexington Catholic/Central Predictions
Does LC travel with similar numbers as Boyle? Do they charter buses for fans? I am asking because the big group of buses Boyle used was really nice because it kept a lot of parking open for everyone. If they don't charter fan buses and travel really well, I would suggest getting there 40-45 minutes early to anyone planning on coming.
-
Lexington Catholic/Central Predictions
Central by 3 td's. These young men are healthy and fired up and I think home field is huge in this match-up. 9 Games on turf and your feet start adjusting to it.
-
Glaser turns down Manual job offer
Have you thought about throwing your hat into the ring?
-
Glaser turns down Manual job offer
I have a feeling I know who its going to be. Won't share a name yet but I can't wait to see what this guy can do with that level of talent.
-
Central 27 Boyle County 14
We were up 21-0 at Knox and managed to fritter it away. Just goes to show that at the end of the day these are still kids and anything can happen.
-
Central 27 Boyle County 14
Just felt like they were more consistent with their running game.
-
Lexington Catholic 59 Garrard County 26
Good win Lex. Can't wait to see you guys next Friday. Should make for an excellent game.
-
Central 27 Boyle County 14
Outside of a few big plays I don't think we ran the ball well at all against them. I actually think their running game was way more effective against us.
-
Central 27 Boyle County 14
4 of the interceptions came really late when Boyle started passing the ball much more due to running out of time. It felt like they were in quicksand, the more they struggled and reached out the deeper they sunk in. Boyle is a great team. I enjoyed watching them and talking to several of their fans. Class acts, the whole lot of them. Hope to see you guys next year!
-
Boyle County at Central
The line for it can be daunting. If you seek me out I can use my connections... Hope to meet some of you guys. Always nice to put a face with words.
-
Boyle County at Central
Centrals practice field is attached to the school. Other than games there is no activity on the stadium field all year. Field should be in pretty decent shape (dry). If you think its rough trying to play football on it try coaching soccer on it. Gonna be there Friday Rebel?
-
Boyle County at Central
I understand. No worries and no apology needed.
-
Boyle County at Central
Here is a rundown of our stadium. Overall is a great stadium/atmosphere. Great concessions on both the visitor side and under the home side stands. The past several weeks we have been frying really good fish on the visitor side. The field is in decent enough condition. If you venture to the home side concession area you will see our wall of fame featuring plaques with bio's of notable former students and athletes. As for parking there is small lot on the south side of the stadium. You then have several blocks of street parking, as well as smaller pay lots across the street that are usually open. I personally have never felt unsafe outside the stadium or in the general area. I have also never witnessed or even heard of any incidents happening at or outside our stadium during a game or any other time for the matter. We are a good group of knowledgeable fans that want to have a good time and watch some great football. I hope to meet some fellow forum posters there and watch a hard fought game. We welcome you Boyle and good luck!
-
Boyle County at Central
I wont jump to conclusions by what I think you meant by this so I offer this retort. Central is a magnet school. We draw kids from all areas of Louisville. We do have a lot of kids from the inner city but MANY are spread out across the city. We may not always travel well so I guess its a good thing the games aren't won in the stands.
-
Waggener @ Boyle County
If I am not mistaken 3 of those players were used both ways against us.
-
Waggener @ Boyle County
I was at the Central vs Waggener game mid season. Waggener has some SERIOUS speed. They gave us all we could handle till the 2nd half when we opened it up with a pick 6 and some other big defensive plays. I really hope to see Boyle at Central next weekend but would not be shocked at all if its Waggener we are hosting. Overlook them at your own peril.
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
The parking isn't great. The one thing we have going for us is that most WKU students head home on Thursday nights for the weekends.
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
Then this makes even less sense. Have at least 1 game Friday night, maybe the 6A. Then an early and mid afternoon game Sunday.
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
100% agree with this. There are places in the state that these people would not even get home until 4-5am. Games should start earlier on Sunday, or have 3 on Saturday. I'm guessing Saturday morning will be cleanup time from Friday? Or if this just a ploy to spread the teams out and pull in more money?
-
Central 45 Pleasure Ridge Park 19
PRP was 8th. Scott County and Simon Kenton are supposedly 3rd and 4th with the only somewhat quality win being Kentons win over CAL. By your logic neither of them should be in the top 10 either?
-
Central 45 Pleasure Ridge Park 19
Central fumbled 3 times in the first Quarter within what seemed to be a 5 minute span. They then really moved into a passing game which is unlike them but they looked impressive. Really impressive throwing the ball.