Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fletch_F_Fletch

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fletch_F_Fletch

  1. Should have a SK Vs Cov Cath exhibition at the end of the season. Maybe a dodge ball game, or would SK dodge that one too??
  2. The players are not over confident. Ryle is playing with an edge and some obvious apparent toughness. How SK defends Campbells run game will be a tell tale sigh on if they can defend Ryle's Run Game.
  3. The whole world knew an onsides kick was coming. I woulda put all 11 kids up to receive.
  4. If I didn't have a Senior playing his last year of HS football, I would love to go see a Scott game and watch Brothers Perrin run all over the field. I think my son would disown me if I went to a Scott game while Ryle was playing.
  5. Shoulda read this before my post (#11) Makes sense, Thanks : ) But still wondering if Conner is better than I think:idunno:
  6. I would agree with you. Conner above Dixie after Dixie wins? Is Dixie getting snubbed because Conner held SK close ?? I just don't get it. Is Conner better than I think??? Someone clue me in please?
  7. ^^ Ouch, Did #1 send him a bill for his Chiropractic services?? Regarding this post, I'm leaving this one alone. I tweeted about the ref's and my Tweet made it to a post. I got blasted for it by some BGP'rs. I learned my lesson. You don't have to slap my hand twice with a ruler before I figure out it stings : )
  8. Best movie ever, whenever it's on, I hide the remote so it can't be turned off : )
  9. Holy crap, 37 in the 1st quarter? I'll bet they made a ton at the concessions last night. Shoulda served beer, they woulda made a ton of dough. Congrats to Shearer and the Pioneers. My son tells me he is a super nice kid. Makes me more of a Pioneer fan, not less of a Ryle fan, but more of a pioneer fan : )
  10. Please, don't pretend like fans and parents don't complain about refs. How many HS games have you been to? Everyone does it, you gonna deny that you never have?? If you haven't, good for you, not gonna lie, I'm jealous. Yes, I complained. Heck, I'll even admit it. I'm the one that posted it on twitter, but honestly it was in jest. Many BGP'rs know who I am. I don't hide behind my BGP handle. Those that are aware of who I am will probably tell you that I am neither a sore winner or loser. Doesn't make me a jerk for having issues with Refs. Heck, NKY ref told me that the Camels head coach is one of two biggest Ref Complainer out there. Does that make him a sore winner or loser? Its basically human nature when being a fan. I'm guilty, I'll chalk it up as a character flaw : )
  11. Couldn't agree more on the creepiness factor. By the way I think CC and Ryle tied for first tonight in band competition so kudos to both.
  12. I'm not saying it doesn't happen in High Scholl. Just didn't happen last Night. How often did The Camels penetrate past the OLine level. On the cuts, Chisholm makes a living with his cuts and vision. Weren't many holding calls over the past 3 years on the OLine during his cutbacks. So either it's legal or the Refs missed them for 3 years. Regarding the pass interference calls, the flags came in too late for them to be called for mugging IMO, but I'm not in the refs huddle to contemplate the flags. If the flag was for mugging as you explained, you'd figure the flag would have been thrown sooner, not after the play finished. Camels benefit from non calls too, missed intentional grounding call when QB hit his lineman in the back. I didn't See a receiver anywhere and he was in the tackle box. Missed a fair catch on a kick off. Ryle lineman had a suspect personal foul call too. All subjective but obviously he flags were against Ryle and missed for the Camels. Calling it due to a lack of discipline seems unfair IMO. In also Partial to the holding accusation since my kid was one of the OL. Papa bear instincts : )
  13. Understood. Camels overhung their linebackers in the 3rd and 4th, but that really wasn't the difference. They had a D lineman blowing up the Center. He was blowing up the center and still making plays on he edge. As far as holding, the only time it will be called is if a lineman grabs outside he shoulder pads and then gets beat by penetration or pressure. That wasn't happening last night. Grabbing inside the shoulder pads and moving laterally coached and taught by HS and College coaches.
  14. Welcome to Union, lol : )
  15. Holding call on every run play?? Now you give me a break. Seriously
  16. You mad bro?? Yes, I did anticipate them being good. Those players were stud athletes in youth football, basketball and baseball. My kid played with and against many of them. That's what feeder programs are for, right?? SK has one and pretty darn good one. Produced some studs as well. So don't you think they would have anticipated success 3-4 years ago? The scheduling thing is valid. Sorry man, don't pretend I'm the only one bringing it up. Heck I just wondered about Cov Cath. I mentioned nothing about the rest of the schedule. If the shoe fits, right ?? Seriously, people, even you have hit Ryle hard about, "who have they beat??"
  17. 3 years from now? No easy way to judge the talent at the Frosh level for either SK or the SC players that remain or will be playing for the new school. You really could say this for just about any 6A team outside of Jefferson Cty. Maybe SK should schedule Cov Cath between now and the next 3 years to find out if the crown fits before buying it.
  18. Can the Camels stop the Ryle Offense?
  19. I hate to be that guy, I don't have a dog in the hunt, but I think yes. Tell their AD that I have Bryson Warner's phone number if he wants it : )
  20. Unfortunately not, for the life of me I can't understand why. I can't call myself a "casual observer" of College football recruiting after experiencing D1 recruiting with my son. Ohio U, EKU and WKU coaches have asked me about him, I tell them they are missing the boat. He's got a 4.5 weighted GPA. Imagine what that would do to a D1 schools team GPA signing him. I'm convinced offers will come at some point during the season. EKU could get him easily. Both parents are Alumni.
  21. Chiz is that good. Not fair to call the Birds bad tacklers for not being able to tackle him. They have just faced some stud RB's this season. Campbell Cty, Scott Cty, and Ryle.
  22. Even better : ) the stats I posted will more than likely be what will be on KHSSA, they came from the Ryle stats guy, I think he sends them to KHSSA
  23. Ryle had 570 total offense. 118 passing 452 rushing Chiz had 26 carries for 265 yds and 5 TDs. Pilyer had 9 carries for 136 yds.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.