Everything posted by bluebayou14
-
Ryle/Cooper Updates - Battle of Union - Live Internet Feed
Not impressed by Ryle AT all
-
Western Brown(OH)/Campbell County Updates
CC is just down right pitiful
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton Updates - Live Video Stream
Not impressed by Hergott...at all
-
Campbell County/Cooper Predictions
Cooper by at least 3 td's. This is not a very good offensive Campbell County team. Their defense plays hard. I just think they are going to have a tough time finding the end zone against Cooper's defense. Cooper bounces back big time in this one.
-
Cooper 35 Newport Central Catholic 0
Armstrong rush for over 100?
-
Campbell County/Highlands Updates
Don't know alot about Campbell County coming into this year, but it sounds like Plessinger doesn't have much help. Am I way off here? I know he was a big part of their offense last year.
-
Cooper/Newport Central Catholic Updates
Geez, must be that time of the month for some people. Good Lord!!
-
Campbell County/Lafayette Updates
:idunno:
-
Campbell County/Lafayette Updates
Enough with the fumbles already!:ohbrother:
-
Ryle 21 Campbell County 14 (OT)
Campbell can't throw the ball. Like Hellbird said they are VERY one dimensional. They run the ball, and their QB Plessinger pretty much does all the running
-
Simon Kenton/Dixie Heights Updates
- Simon Kenton/Dixie Heights Updates
I'm afraid it is son- Simon Kenton/Dixie Heights Updates
Total domination by Dixie!!!!- Ryle 48 Boone County 13
I was getting ready to bring that point up next. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for this program? I thought they would at least be competitive this year.- Ryle 48 Boone County 13
I've been getting a lot of text messages stating the same thing. THAT is unacceptable.- Ryle 48 Boone County 13
Boy, another tough year for the Rebels. :idunno:- Campbell County/Simon Kenton Updates
Wow...:isurrender:- Campbell County/Simon Kenton Updates
Not real surprised by this. CC is just a one man show.- Cooper/Campbell County predictions
It's going to be interesting to see if Cooper will be successful running the ball against this Camel D-Line.- Cooper/Campbell County predictions
I know I'm starting this early, but this game is very intriguing to me. Right now though I will go with Cooper by 6. Your thoughts?- Cooper 31 Boone County 6
It absolutely will- Cooper 31 Boone County 6
This Cooper team is playing with a TON of confidence right now. Next weeks game at Campbell Co. should be a VERY good game!- Moeller (OH) 39 Covington Catholic 0
- Who has the best defense in 5A?
No question that Cooper has the best defense.......so far. Not to knock on any of the teams they've played, but I don't think either of them has a very explosive offense. Next Friday should tell a lot. It should be a great game!- Cooper 31 Newport Central Catholic 0
Agreed. If the defense keeps playing the way they have been and everyone stays healthy I don't see any reason why Cooper couldn't make a very nice playoff run this year. - Simon Kenton/Dixie Heights Updates