Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Campbell County predictions

Cooper at Campbell County 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Cooper at Campbell County

    • Cooper (3-0)
      41%
    • Campbell County (2-1)
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know I'm starting this early, but this game is very intriguing to me. Right now though I will go with Cooper by 6. Your thoughts?

I won't predict a score but I can tell you this is going to be a physical football game. Definitely will be a good one though! I'll take the Jags in a battle!

Campbell 30-17 over NCC Cooper 31-0 Over NCC Gotta go with my maroon n gold heart. Jags by 3.

If Smith is back on the line and someone is able to step in as effectively at DB as Hicks had been playing it, Cooper could win this one. I will predict a week of fierce preparation though....the distaste for all things Camel burns deep in Borchers' NCC heart - LOL!

Cooper wins a close one.

I've been able to watch both teams. My heart goes to the Camels, but my wallet goes with the jags. As I stated in another thread, I think the Jags are good and after this game will no longer be off the radar. The Camels are not that fast to the outside which plays into the defensive game plan for the Jags, who are strong against the run inside. 35-7 jags.

Cooper has a chance to go 3-0 against some 6A teams.

Cooper has a chance to go 3-0 against some 6A teams.

Cooper is already 3-0 after playing a 6A team.

Campbell was up 30-7 on Ncc. This game will probably be low scoring and could go either way.

I might have to go check this game out since SK plays Saturday.

  • Author

It's going to be interesting to see if Cooper will be successful running the ball against this Camel D-Line.

He means Cooper beats Ryle, Boone and Campbell but not his beloved SK.

I guess as of right now, Cooper has a chance of going 4-0 against 6A schools :)

I think this will be Cooper's biggest test to date. If they can pull off a win here,, they will definitely be on

everyone's radar. I am going with the Jags in a close battle.

Cooper has played a not so good Ryle, a not so good Boone, and a not so good New Cath team in my opinion. Camels win this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.