Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GC_football266

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GC_football266

  1. For what it is worth Valley is ranked 11th in Ohio's Division 6. There are 7 Divisions. 1 being large. 7 being smallest for anyone who dont know.
  2. You never really know just how good Valley actually is... They play a weak schedule every year so they do rack up the wins but usually you dont know how good they are until they play burg. I believe that the school board member telling rambler about all these D1 athletes they have maybe slightly exaggerating. I mean thats 25% of their roster going D1 and unless Ohio State is giving water boys scholarships now theres no way Valley has any OSU commits. Qb is pretty good but Ashland has 10x the athletes Valley has. Just look how good Baker is and hes going to Marshall.
  3. Whos the DL? Couldnt find him on the OSU commit/offer page. 4 D1 players on offense is pretty impressive! The #1high school team Bishop Gorman only had 5 last year..
  4. Agreed they should've locked the door but I dont think he meant it as an attack on Raceland. This kinda stuff happens, especially in rivalries.
  5. Thats kinda what I was thinking... I mean yea if take away Davidsons ints and instead are td passes then sure its a 35-6 score. Could also say if Greenup capitilizes on just one of those turnovers Greenup wins. Or we could just say both team played a solid defensive game and Raceland just made more plays than Greenup. Raceland's defense dominated this game. I like that we have gone to the spread but the play calls dont utilize our weapons. Need to run the ball more I think.
  6. Better stay focused, Valley QB is very good!
  7. Heck of a defensive game by both teams. Raceland was definitely the better team. Same ol story for the Musketeers d plays good just cant get much out of their offense.
  8. Is there a livestream for this one?
  9. Im very aware of how good Ashland is and dont take anything away from the way you guys played them. The ONLY reason I made that comment was bc you wanted to make it out like thats the only way we could compete with a good team like Russell. I dont know where you get that Everyone is calling Greenup world beaters. Just bc some ppl have predicted Greenup to beat Raceland doesn't mean anything. Now if they were saying oh yea Greenup by 50 then yea I see where you would make those comments. The poll is pretty much split most predictions have it as no more than a 5 pt game. Greenup has earned that respect so far this year. I know you think Russell played terrible and Greenup had to play the game of their lives to keep it close but it happened. If Greenup has any depth and dont get caught in a blitz Conley dont break that run at the end and Greenup probably wins. But oh well Greenup played pretty good and it was great prep for this week.
  10. How is EVERYONE acting like they have conquered the world? By refering to the program looking up? You see what we've seen over the last 10 years and look just how competitive we have been in the last 2... Yea were pretty proud of our boys. I do believe in my time posting on here ive seen maybe 2 true Musketeers fans post others that complement GC has no dog in the fight so those are there true opinions. I will say this both teams are 2-1 this season but since you bring up how lackluster our opponents were. Id put our 2 wins up against yours anytime. Oh yea and I guess I should add this in since you addressed just how lucky we were to catch Russell on a bad night being their opener. Guess its a good thing you guys played Ashland in their opener or that could've been ugly... Right?
  11. The recent success was directly refering to the Raceland Greenup games. But if you want to go back to 2000 the series is close to even.
  12. Better hang on to that recent success as long as you can. Musketeers program is on its way back.
  13. If there were a "favorite" it would have to be the Rams. But hey if you guys need the extra motivation to get your guys ready for in the words of little ram "big brother" then go for it. Our boys are ready to go every week.
  14. I should clarify also not a knock on East. Trust me as a Greenup supporter I know it just takes time. I want every team in our area to be successful every week but one of course. But as a sports fans we can talk all we want but there is a reason they play the games.
  15. Heres what im basing it on... Greenup held Russell to 18. Russell is a much better team than Raceland. As far as "people" favoring greenup by 2 tds. Ive only seen 1 make that prediction. I believe the Raceland fans on this site are the ones buying in to the pre pre-season hype. 90% of you predicted a running clock against west, then it was WE are going into Putnam and beat the Tomcats. Support your team to the bitter end nothing wrong with that but be realistic. Beating up on East was good but let the season play out you will see how unimpressive that win actually is. Like I said on here before you guys have a really tough schedule and are going to take some lumps along the way hopefully it only make the rams stronger come playoff time. Btw when i refer to lumps im not talking about this game. This is a pretty even matchup.
  16. I hope your wrong. After this week they can really gel and win out the rest of the year. Musketeers program needs this win. I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in the west scrimmage. 1 bc its a scrimmage and there is little game planning that goes on. Plus Hunt and a few others didnt play.
  17. Raceland 35 Greenuop 14 Greenups defense is giving up 9 ppg. They wont hold raceland to that but not sure what youve seen to make you think they can score 35.
  18. Having seen both teams I honestly believe that Greenup is better in all aspects of the game. Not much better in any of them but better. That being said its a close one. Greenup 26 Raceland 20
  19. They did a good job containing Baker a year ago but I dont think anyone in the area will be good enough to scare those two teams. Baker seems to be even better and ashland has added several weapons to complement him. If their defense can improve each week this may be the tomcats year.
  20. Great win for the Musketeers. D has been solid all year. Offense making big strides. Bring on the Rams.
  21. I can only remember baker had 255 on less than 20 carries and brown had 70 on 8 carries.
  22. Im not sure why this Qb thing is such a big deal... 1. Just bc us on bluegrass preps dont know whos starting doesn't mean that the ones who the decision actually effects dont. 2. How many reps do you really need throughout a week to say hike, turn, and hand it to baker and watch him work?
  23. I hope your right its been hard to watch for the past 10 or so years. I don know anything about Fairview or Paintsville. Valley should be very good as well as Russell. West, im not sure about but even when they aren't good its a tough game bc the way they play. Very hard nosed team. Greenup well that one is wishful thinking and I am a realist but I do feel they have a strong D real good at the skill positions but they have a ways to go at a couple o-line positions. They have to good one if the others can develop only then can they be considered a good team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.