Ashland 41 Raceland 21

oldrambler

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hats off to Ashland. They appear to be the real deal this year. Q with a huge night. He should put up video game numbers this season. Tomcat D also played well. They need to cut back on the penalties, but otherwise played a good game.

As usual, Dicky was fun to listen to. No one does more 180° turns on their temperment than he does. From :D to :madman: to :banana: to :arghh: back to :banana: in a span of about 10 minutes. I love it.

Raceland played a more inspired, better football tonight ... I liked the Rams Never Give up attitude and play tonight. Davidson, Jameison, Black, Walker, Christian and really all played well.

The Rams were beaten by a better football team. Plain and simple.

RAMS ... Lets pick yourself back up, get ready for ECHS next Friday.

Hats off to Ashland. They appear to be the real deal this year. Q with a huge night. He should put up video game numbers this season. Tomcat D also played well. They need to cut back on the penalties, but otherwise played a good game.

As usual, Dicky was fun to listen to. No one does more 180° turns on their temperment than he does. From :D to :madman: to :banana: to :arghh: back to :banana: in a span of about 10 minutes. I love it.

I can imagine :lol2:, I was listening to WLGC / C. Dunlap. When a station agrees to do all of your games then I'll support them. Dunlap is a class act.

I can imagine :lol2:, I was listening to WLGC / C. Dunlap. When a station agrees to do all of your games then I'll support them. Dunlap is a class act.

I don't like the fact that they aren't playing any full games on the radio and you have to listen to them all on the net this year. I'd rather listen to a football game than the crappy music they play now.

Ashland has to clean up penalties and QB play needs to improve. D looked really really good way more aggressive and O-line D- lines played great. Baker Brown speed speed speed O'Byran is a stud. Raceland you guys played hard a lot harder then last week. You won't face many teams with more talent then Ashland period. Good Luck the rest of the season.

Dunlap is top notch. For every other Raceland game this year, I'll be tuned in to WLGC, but I just couldn't pass up Dicky and company tonight.

Hats off to the Rams for never giving up when it looked like things could have gotten out of hand. I didn't see that in them last week, but as I said then, they will have a great season.

Ashland has some things they need to work on, but overall I was impressed by the end of the game considering they only had one scrimmage to work out the kinks. The defense played great, which is a huge plus, those kids are fast and i like the agressive style coach Tacket is bringing in. They were very quick to the ball other than a couole of pass plays they got burned on. Their overall team speed is going to be tough for most teams on their schedule to match. All in all it was a pretty good performance for an early season game.

I also met Cris Collinsworth's uncle, all in all it was a good night.

Ashland with an impressive win. I'd like to see the final stats on this game. I thought Raceland played well, and the Davidson kid is a good looking QB. He throws a great deep ball. He did overthrow one for a pick tonight, and threw behind a receiver that was open downfield, but he's going to make a lot of noise with his arm this year I believe.

Keys for Ashland the rest of the year.

1. Give Baker the ball.

2. Decide on a QB

3. Give Baker the ball.

4. Just shut up and play football

5. Give Baker the ball.