Everything posted by Bigblue6
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Updates
Sorry, didn’t mean to disrespect the thread.
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Updates
You seemed to be bragging about Trinity. We get it, they’re really good.
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Updates
So much for SK having running clock on Ryle as you predicted last week....
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Updates
I completely agree. SK never plays anyone to get better early in the year.
-
Ryle/Highlands Updates
What are Chisholm's stats for 2nite?
-
Ryle 34 Henry Clay 28 (OT)
How was the Ryle QB play in the 2nd half? Did Pilyer QB entire game? Did Smith get any reps?
-
Scott County 42 Ryle 40
It's called class....
-
Defensive Standouts in N.Ky for 2016
He is on there
-
George Rogers Clark/Simon Kenton Predictions
SK can rest a lot of starters for round 2. GRC was the most overmatched team I saw play all season. At the game I attended, GRC never gave up until the end. A credit to their kids & coaching staff.
-
Defensive Standouts in N.Ky for 2016
DL - ??????? (Cooper) forgot name DL - Sandman (Ryle) DL - Pendleton (Ryle) LB - Van Horn (Conner) LB - Carter (SK) LB - Barnes (HC) LB - High (Ryle) DB - Kincaid (SK) DB - Hendrix (Cooper) DB - Scherr (Ryle) DB - Manning (Conner) I am not saying these are the best of the best, but seeing them all play, pretty close...There are definitely others worth mentioning.
-
NKY Top Running Backs
NKY top running backs???
-
NKY Top Running Backs
Chisholm is a special talent in the mold of great Northern Kentucky running backs, with the last one being Miles Simpson. IMO, he is that kind of game changer. I am no way disrespecting any of the other backs mentioned, I believe that he is the next NKY running back that will get substantial college offers.
-
Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions
Jake Long out for season with torn knee ligaments. Was #1 target before his injury late against Boone.
-
St. Xavier 31 Male 21
Was this win considered an upset? How big of upset in terms of expectations for Male?
-
Ryle/Conner Predictions
I think Chisholm has about 10 yds/ carry, but i could be wrong.
- NKY Power Rankings 10-11-16 - Sponsored by NKY Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- NKY Power Rankings 10-11-16 - Sponsored by NKY Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- NKY Power Rankings 10-11-16 - Sponsored by NKY Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
-
NKY Football Poll Week 8
If Ryle get past Conner unscathed & Ryle & SK both come in @ 8-0, I wonder how many people will attend that game?
-
Ryle 38 George Rogers Clark 6
Ryle had a lot of turnovers....still turnovers & that is the future.....Ryle & Cooper should be a very good game. It will have nothing to do with some turnovers during a running clock with the Ryle JV on the field against GRC varsity.
-
Early Front Runners for Mr. Football?
Radke from SK or Chisholm from Ryle. That is the 2 best players I have seen this year as all around players from Northern KY.
-
Ryle 50 Highlands 14
Instead of making all of the excuses/suggestions for Highlands how about it is a down year like Ryle had a couple of before last year. Give credit where credit is due, Ryle might be as talented as they have ever been.
-
Simon Kenton vs Ryle Prediction Thread
I think Ryle is as talented or more talented as SK, but Ryle's philosophy of passing even when not necessary has hampered them in victories & will probably cost them the game. Ryle has (4) outstanding running backs, so they should always be fresh. The problem is Tanner Morgan is highly talented & the coaching staff calls the game based on Morgan's talent rather than the smartest football move. I would pound the ball right at SK & keep my defense fresh. It is not personal for me, as I believe the new coach at Ryle is a genuinely good person, but not the best play caller. Maybe I will be wrong, and Ryle uses the run game to beat SK, but I highly doubt it.
-
Ryle / George Rogers Clark 6A Round 1 Predictions (11/7/14)
Thanks Gold
-
Ryle / George Rogers Clark 6A Round 1 Predictions (11/7/14)
What is the address of the Ryle vs. Clark game?