Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big sale

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big sale

  1. Region 9 gets real interesting tonight as 4 of the top 25 ranked teams in the state meet back to back. Region 9 is arguably the deepest Region in the state.
  2. More people in Ohio means more people to vote. Get 100 people to vote 80 times and you can close the gap.
  3. If that is true then let the outrage begin, but first find out how players are selected - is it own coach nomination, opposing coaches, etc. Take a look back about 5 months ago in the softball forums to see just how screwed up these post season awards/all xxxx teams can get.
  4. Again - if you're not first, you're last. Stay classy, NKY. - Ricky Bobby and Ron Burgandy.
  5. It was in a tournament, but still in regular season. There's only regular season and post season, tournaments count just like regular games.
  6. BGP is not The Fort Thomas Recorder. If everyone enjoys reading the articles so much, then by all means visit their website and read away! In fact, I'm sure they would rather have you do that so they get the credit for the website traffic. I didn't join BGP to read commercial articles I can get elsewhere, especially ones that will inherently have a hometown angle. I don't see Enquirer media reporters posting full articles in here. A link that I have the option to click on or not is one thing, full copy and pastes are another.
  7. With Highlands now out, I'm really happy the majority of us who don't live in Ft.Thomas won't be subjected to these posts anymore. For an accurate article written without the Ft. Thomas / Highlands "slant", read Marc Hardin's article from Sunday or Richard Skinner's from Monday.
  8. If you're not first, you're last. - Ricky Bobby
  9. The whole Region is tough. something like 4 of the top 25 in KY? The 2 semi-final losers could win most of the other Regions around the state going away.
  10. So you have NCC beating both Beechwood, who swept them in regular season, and Ryle, who swept them in regular season. That's a bold best guess.
  11. Might help if you had the list of winners, or the teams in question, or something other than that rambling mess of a post. Can only assume you mean someone on Brossart since they've allowed almost no goals this season.
  12. So, like I said, and was beaten over the head with, it's about big school/small school/enrollment.
  13. In today's modern grading scale, that's the minimum for a C-, 1 point above a D+. Outstanding.
  14. ND and NCC both play Campbell County and Scott every year, both are out of Region matches. Drop one of those and play each other. And what the heck is the NKAC?? Has anyone ever seen conference standings or a conference schedule for this ghost conference?
  15. Ugh. I no longer care. Play. Don't play. Don't care. U are way more into this than I am.
  16. If u read my post, I didn't say NCC is avoiding anyone or played an inferior schedule, in fact, the 2 play the same teams each year. I stated that NCC may not want to add ANOTHER big school, which means they are already playing a lot of them. If you've read any of my previous posts on other threads, I've stated that NCC is way, way better than their record indicates due to their brutal schedule - they swept through Districts without a hiccup. Your assertion that the 2 schools don't play because they can't come "to a mutual agreement on when they play" sounds like government cover-up double-talk. I don't have a dog in this fight, but it seems odd that this game isn't played. They both play everyone else, but don't play each other. And apparently this question has been asked for years here.
  17. Does Highlands football fit your "boring" definition as well?
  18. and I don't see anyone else in the 10th beating either of them. Hello rematch.
  19. I think ND is already doing that with NCC being the glaring omission. KHSAA site shows ND played.. St. Henry Ryle Cooper Simon Kenton Campbell County Beechwood That's easily the top 6 teams in NKY - minus NCC. Plus ND played some Ohio schools as well. NCC not on there sticks out, which makes me think somebody out there doesn't want this to happen. I know as of a few years ago, they were no longer scrimmaging each other - don't know if that's still true today. It may be as simple as school size - ND doesn't need to be playing any more small schools than it has to. Or maybe NCC doesn't want to play another big school. ???
  20. Looks like these 2 haven't played each other in the regular season in years. Did something happen? Is there a grudge? NCC is a small school, but they both are usually 2 of the top volleyball programs in NKY each year. One would think they could find it in their schedule to play each other and drop some of the weaker teams on the schedule that they both beat easily.
  21. Like I was saying . . Camels 3 Scott 1
  22. I saw some info here. NDA Pandas Volleyball Home Page

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.