Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County Piccolo

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Owen County Piccolo

  1. First off I truly love this website and I feel this is the most unbiased forum .I play all my football for Owen county peewee to high school I love the place but there is a cancer eating that place I love and I have had it . Adam Fowler is the head coach a man that loves the game and has lead Owen county to there first winning season since 1991 I believe. A man by the name of pat Patterson has with the help of his brother Terry who is a big member of the school board has left Adam basically powerless.for the past two seasons the qb for owen county has been pat grandkids not due to talent but though pressure from the Patterson and it sad to See such a good bunch of kids .stuggle just for one family to stay in the lime light.and such a great coach to be on the hot seat .with our middle school not having a football team because parents not liking the new coach it a shame to watch the school that I love crash and burn.thank you for reading this and letting me vent sorry about grammar New phone still working the kinks out
  2. I think blue birds are down but highland down team are still better then some schools good teams highlands will have a good season.but not this week Scott county is to good Scott county 42 Highlands 28
  3. Hey deer hunter who qb for owen I live in Indiana now so I cant keep up with them to well
  4. I take Simon Kenton 35-21 UK#1fan I am rooting for you
  5. I heard a back up for Floyd central.got the ball and some how his helmet was turn backwards to were he couldn't see and he pick up 12 yards running blind
  6. right?? Because Simon Kenton fans are really mellow and don't think they won the superbowl after wining a scrimmage against st x
  7. 7-- Dayton 5--Grant County 3--Bellevue 2--Covington Catholic 1--Lloyd Memorial TB--Grant County
  8. . I been hearing a lot of great thing from owenton they might have a good team .really hope Carson Williams will suit up
  9. Coach Fowler has what should be a good team this year new qb help a lot
  10. Can never forget Owen and Walton will be tough players this year

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.