Everything posted by Herecomestheboom
-
Beechwood 9 Newport Central Catholic 0 (9th Region All A Finals)
Is Rowe getting any college ball looks? By this time in his senior year I'm sure he's made his decision, but it seems every time I check the Beechwood box score this kid has a HR. Just wondering...
-
Moeller (OH) 3 Highlands 0
This one is beyond my knowledge, but I can assure you he's probably fairly high on many team's boards.
-
Moeller (OH) 3 Highlands 0
Bennett is a special arm. Kept track of the Midland team he was on, turns out he no hit the Ohio Warhawks (top 10 team in country) and held the East Cobb Yankees to 2 runs in 6 innings (number 1 team in country according to perfect game). Expect to hear his name a lot next year as a cardinal.
-
Planck vs Jordan
Jealous of the folks attending this one. Two great arms, should be a very close, low scoring game.
-
What's the Rule?
Just saw this play Wednesday evening in a very big D1 college game, and wasn't called a balk. I thought college was one of the first levels to outlaw this play.
-
Cooper 11 Lloyd 1 (5 innings)
Absolutely.
-
Cooper 11 Lloyd 1 (5 innings)
Good win for the Jags. Surprised to see Cooper not holding off on throwing friend until friday with their matchup with Beechwood.
-
Top Returning NKY Quarterbacks in 2016
Henschen, Racke, and Morgan have my vote. I like Racke's mobility, but has qualities that the other two don't. All great players in my book.
-
Covington Holy Cross 20 Holmes 1 (5 innings)
My mistake. I was criticizing the score or the lack there of to score or hold said team to less that 20 runs. Expected to see the Indians on top, but 20 runs is a bit exponential. Apologies for confusion.
-
Mr Baseball 2016
Hard to count Cameron Planck (sp) from Rowan County out of this list. Arguably best pitcher in the state with a decent stick. Nice hair as well.
-
Covington Holy Cross 20 Holmes 1 (5 innings)
With all criticism aside, is this Holy Cross team this good, or is this Holmes team this down?