Everything posted by LIPTON BASH
-
Covington Holy Cross Derrick Barnes committed
2
-
Bracken County 81 Campbell County 75
I've watched this video a dozen times this morning since you posted it. That was a trigger happy ref to make that call.
-
How about it, Clyde?
I've always used a half step as a description of what you just said lifting the pivot foot but releasing the ball before it lands.
-
Cincy St. X 27 Cleveland St. Ignatius 20 in 2OTs Ohio D1 Final
I'd love to see St.X vs Trinity.
-
Cincy St. X 27 Cleveland St. Ignatius 20 in 2OTs Ohio D1 Final
The part that makes Ohio state playoffs exciting there is more than one area that wins the big schoo state title. Cleveland vs Cincinnati is a huge deal. This was the first time St. Iggy lost to a Cincy or Dayton school in the state finals.
-
Conner at Simon Kenton Predictions
Connor is a 6A school aren't they ?
-
(2A) Newport Central Catholic @ (6A) Cooper predictions
So those thinking NCC will win , do you think NCC and Highlands would be a good game this year ?
-
2A #5 Newport Catholic vs. 4A #8 Scott (8/20) Predictions
Football is a game of matchups. Comparing scores is silly. Maybe he just thinks Scott and NCC players match up better.
-
Cooper's Sean McNeil Picks Up Offer
Really good offer.
-
Caleb Jefferson
I've only seen him play once but from a handful of people I trust in NKY basketball he's the best incoming freshman in the 9th. So if that's true I don't think it's crazy to say when he's an upperclassmen they could beat anyone.
-
2016 Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown
I'm all for the big Cincy schools playing national powers. But there are smaller schools or not as highly rated schools that would work. A lot of the NKY match ups don't make sense. I played basketball and that is a different animal I know. But I always enjoyed playing at UC or Xavier against Cincy schools.
-
2016 Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown
Then complain to the school or coach . No school is obligated to participate. I do think the event would be better if it were actually Cincy vs KY
-
2016 Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown
Product is worth what someone is willing to pay. Unless someone is lying to the public you are using the wrong term.
-
Low numbers at Newport
This doesn't make sense . It's still closer than Holmes. Also Holmes and Newport kids going back and forth has happened for decades.
-
Is Highlands' interpretation of the transfer rule correct?
To be fair with Newport and Holmes there is a lot more at play with these kids personal lives when moves happen. Sensitive subjects that aren't really comparable to this situation.
-
Holmes 2016/2017
He's teaching at the alternative school.
-
Holmes 2016/2017
Holmes hired Sam Elsbernd to be the new head JV coach. Sounds like a good hire , Covington kid and Holmes grad. Also was part of the staff on the title team.
-
Jenna Martin Transferring To Highlands
I don't care where anyone goes to school. But the best part about this thread is RC99 and CAP were tag team partners in the HC thread a few months back. Now they are at odds on a similar topic. A general observation it's very interesting.
-
Updates on Lacross State Championship Game: St. Xavier vs. Trinity . . .
How many schools in the state play this ?
-
Rank the varsity coaching jobs in the 9th region
Holmes and Cov Cath are the best two jobs in the 9th and the best two programs.
-
Open Job: Beechwood
This is literally becoming my favorite thing happening on this site. Where will the next source come from.
-
Steve Fromeyer is the new Head Coach at Scott High School
So is this officially the last time Thor can claim to have sources in the know ?
-
Steve Fromeyer is the new Head Coach at Scott High School
Stapleton going to stay or go ? You can't stay can you?
-
Jake Ohmer Highlight Tape (Junior Year)
Question because I've only seen each a couple times in person when in town. Why is CVH considered a better prospect than Ohmer , from my limited viewpoint I'd take Ohmer. I know CVH has the much better supporting cast.
-
2016 NKY Freshman Tournament
I think the mindset of bringing them down for a tournament is to breed a culture of winning. Winning is contagious.