Everything posted by YMCMB
-
Covington Catholic/LaSalle (OH) Predictions
CCH 21 Lancers 20
-
Colerain (OH) 35 Ryle 0
Lots of TD's called back. I use to think KY officiating was underrated but the film doesn't lie. this was a bad crew trying to keep the score close. Also C town looked to be working on a lot of things on O as opposed to barreling in. Overall it was what I expected
- Covington Catholic 42 Dixie 0 (JV)
- Covington Catholic 54 Dixie 0
-
Will Ryle score on Colerain?
Moe is so much better then C town its unreal right now sorry
- Covington Catholic 42 Boone County 8 (Frosh)
-
Covington Catholic 42 Dixie 0 (JV)
Clyde... Your guess is as good as mine? Also the complainers should understand. If you take your starting QB and RB out of the game who are you suppose to play in those key positions? The dixie fans need to understand.. IF CCH and their staff wanted to embarase Dixie and the program they would have left their starters in on Saturday to put up 90 points against DHHS.
- Covington Catholic 54 Dixie 0
-
Covington Catholic/LaSalle (OH) Predictions
Its going to be a tough game. The Lanceres gave away a victory to West at nippert but dang their frosh qb looks good
-
Colerain/Ryle Predictions Foxsports Game Of The Week
What a horrible choice by the Ryle Program to play the most physical team in ohio :(
- Covington Catholic 42 Dixie 0 (JV)
- Covington Catholic 42 Dixie 0 (JV)
- Covington Catholic 42 Dixie 0 (JV)
- Dixie Heights at 4A #2 Covington Catholic (Predictions)
-
CovCath/Highlands Predictions
stirring the pot :ylsuper:
-
CovCath/Highlands Predictions
im speaking of bruns 42 not 3...3 cant run or change direction
-
CovCath/Highlands Predictions
bruns is the best player on highlands football team.... besides PT. dont get me wrong, hes a great football player and very classy
-
Does CovCath have the "right" kind of team to beat Highlands?
I would be a fool but I am sticking to my gut saying the REAL highlands fans are nervous about this matchup. I think the people see the CCH train is here to stay
-
CovCath/Highlands Predictions
the CCH line did not double team him ever. They combo block completely different then a true double. The Center Max Halpin Owned bruns get use to it
-
Is this the State Championship this weekend in several classes?
3 more fridays and it will be decided
-
Does CovCath have the "right" kind of team to beat Highlands?
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. That being said your correct. I take back my statement:walk: Fired up for the rivalry to be back!
-
CovCath/Highlands Predictions
I agree. Lets just say I enjoy bold predictions :banana:
-
Does CovCath have the "right" kind of team to beat Highlands?
Heres the truth CCH is in full stride as a football team right now. I wish health for both teams after this one. May they better team win
-
Does CovCath have the "right" kind of team to beat Highlands?
Whens the last time you heard highlands talking trash to cch in the papers? I cant remember, not in the past 5 years. It seems they are either fools over their or really really scared
-
Covington Catholic 35 Ashland 8
putnam was an awesome place to catch a high school football game! Congrats CCH onward to the little birdies