Everything posted by KentuckyJoe
-
Dayton at Ludlow cancelled
That idea has been definitely tossed around. I was just stating in my opinion I see Bellevue and Dayton combining one day but not Newport. Just my personal thought.
-
Northern Kentucky Power Rankings: 10-03-18
I think my comment from last week still fits.
-
Dayton at Ludlow cancelled
Always is talk...I don't see Newport being apart of it but one day Bellevue and Dayton will be forced to combine. The youth football program already has, now called the River City Ducks. Not sure where they could build one High School. I imagine there would be a million challenges in order to combine athletic programs while still having 2 separate schools.
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 8)
-
Beechwood 28 Simon Kenton 21
Clean house get a big time coach and change the attitude of the program. I don't have a kid or family at SK nor will I ever have a football player so no personal hate here just IMO
-
Beechwood 28 Simon Kenton 21
I believe it is now past the point of just winning some regular season games. SK always has more that enough size speed and talent just need to get it to next level.
-
Beechwood 28 Simon Kenton 21
There needs to be major changes in the SK football program if they ever want to compete year in and out with talented teams.
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 7)
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #6) Results
-
Northern Kentucky Power Rankings: 09-20-2018
I hate to say it but Beechwood would beat SK by a few scores. I don't understand how year in and year out with the size and athletic skill on the SK team they just can't get it done. (Minus a year or two but still couldn't keep up with big schools from the south) Covcath (Decent drop) Then HHS Beechwood ( A smaller drop) Campbell Then just pick out of a hat.
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 6)
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #4) Results
I had 53 going into this week....... 53+18= 71
- 5 replies
-
- contest
- football
- high school
- nky
-
Tagged with:
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #4) Results
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 5)
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 3 Results)
Once clarity is there can you also post year totals and standings please.
-
2A #8 Newport Central Catholic at 3A #4 Belfry
Belfry and it won't be close.
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 4)
7 Belfry 5 Highlands 3 Campbell co 2 Conner 1 Corbin TB Belfry
-
Bellevue 28 Bishop Brossart 20
Not really Bellevue has a few solid athletes toatch Brossart. Brossart is still building trying to collect wins vs smaller teams so usually hard to tell where they stand.
-
If you are playing an inferior opponent should it be a race to 36?
Beechwood has put up a running clock in ever disctrict game since God knows when. How do the play it? Starters till half? I don't remember but their game plan seems to work pretty well as far as conditioning and letting others play before heading into playoffs
-
Can Cooper stay in the game with Cov Cath?
RUNNING CLOCK!
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 2 Results)
I'm still waiting for my score to be fixed
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 2 Results)
Also my new goal is to beat @NEERFAN for the year!!
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 2 Results)
Good. I remembered a few of my pics I knew were correct. Update me I'm coming to win this year!!!
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 3)
7 Scott Co 5 Beechwood 3 Henry 2 Campbell 1 Bellevue TB Beechwood
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 2 Results)
No way I only got 1 where is link to my picks??