Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. I hope this is a great game!! Good luck!!!
  2. Why should the RAMS be put in that mix? I don't think GC scored everytime they were on offense!!! But they did about 70% of the times on offense!!!
  3. The team you are playing is Mason Co. Maybe when you play the East Carters and Boyd Counties your offense clicks. Heck everyones offense clicked against them. I'm not trying to put down those teams. But they and everyone know they wern't very good!! I don't think against a good football team like Mason County anyones offense is going to click on each and every position, penalties or no penalties!!! JMO
  4. Greenup Co ends the regular season at 5 - 5. Mason Co will be to much for GC. Greenup Co's defense won't be able to stop the very good offense of Mason Co. Mason Co +14.
  5. Congrats to #33 and the Muskies!! He's a very good and hard runner.
  6. I feel we can score on any team once!!! We never say never!!
  7. I do believe defense wins championships. But I remember when Randy Moss and company played for Marshall. Marshall seemed to always give up lots of points and they won Bowl games and a National championship. They won games 54-50 and high scores like that. So it can be done!!! Raceland does have a very good offense!
  8. Been a longtime fan of Beechwood!! Only seen them play once. But have followed them for years. I tend to do that with great teams year in and year out. This team has been the anchor of 1A football over the past 25 years. When most teams come on for a few years then fade away. Beechwood has built a program and has been in high gear ever since!! So I'm going to be pulling for BHS to pull this one out. They play the best to be the best. You have to respect that!!! Beechwood by 3.
  9. If I remember right. Didn't Caldwell Co beat Mayfield last year in a game with lots of rain and a muddy field.. I know that both have to play in the same conditions. Not trying to make excuses for anyone!! But I think if all the above is true. Mayfield fans team/coaches will remember. They will be better prepared in all phases!!! Mayfield wins in a well played game by both teams!!
  10. Now thats some funny stuff there. :confused::sssh:
  11. You are so right O R. Why schedule or go if you don't believe? NO moral victorys in RAMLAND!!! We believe we should be 4 - 0... I think all RAMS always believe!!! Players/coaches and fans!!! We play the Ashlands and Russell's because we believe!!!
  12. Should be good things ahead coming from this young line. Three sophs. and a jr. start!! Then you have a big freshman line coming up!! Looking good...
  13. WHAT EVER IT TAKES!! Great job TJ Maynard! Just another home game 10 miles down the road!!! lol You didn't have to let this happen but you showed what you are made of!! Thanks coach....
  14. Two weeks to get better and healthy!!
  15. It wasn't that you beat them! It was the amount that you beat them that surprised me. I thought you could win but it would be very close. I was also hoping you would win!! Mainly for alot of the reasons posters have stated above. I think you have to go to that school to like them!! They do the same things when we play them also. Not a reflection of the players! But the coaches!!! Also I thought Fairview could win this game. In years past they had no chance at all. They have the talent this year!! Must come down to something else!!:idunno:
  16. Lost one of our starting running backs in mid week with a shoulder injury. Now we lose our other starting back during this game!! Now what?? #16 Marcus Reed played his best game of the year on offense. Took over in the backfield nicely late in the game!! I feel if we had played this hard all year we might have only lost two games. It looked like the RAMS finally came out in the second half of this game wanting to win!! Looked like we were RAM tough tonight!!! Seemed like four or five Devil players went down tonight. Hope all will be ok! I hear #34 ML may have hurt his knee really bad!! Hopefully it's not as bad as everyone thinks!!!
  17. Now thats funny stuff!!:lol::lol: Any team that comes in and trys to disrespect a home team like that deserves what they get. I bet that really got LCA fired up!!:irked: Some smart coaching before the game started by the red and black eagles!!! :thumb:
  18. Surprise!! Congrats go out to LCA for the victory and district championship!! Surprised by the outcome and score.. Can't wait to hear more about this game. Long ride back for the WHFHS team.
  19. Love to see good kids do good things and get rewarded. I here fans of his asking why not div 1. Maybe he's one of these down to earth kids. Doesn't let things go to his head. Just maybe he's doing exactly what he wants to do!!!
  20. Now O R with that response how do we know which eagle your talking about!! lol .Just give us a color. Blue or Black?? You can't answer with a B or Bl !! lol
  21. Watch out LCA your about to be invaded by the West Huntington/Fairview all-star team!!! Good luck!
  22. It's friday!!! TIME TO KICK SOME DEVIL BUTT!!! Now this is what high school football is all about!! RIVAL!!!!!
  23. I'll settle for a three point victory!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.