Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Loyal Devil

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loyal Devil

  1. If we don't have a better than .500 season and some success in the postseason, I would hope we look long and hard at the direction our program is headed.
  2. Just as I suspected, no Russellites here. I suspect we will win this one after our typical slow start. This could be the year we've hoped for from Red Devil lane. 3-0 in district play after Friday and in the driver's seat for the postseason run.
  3. I was there last night to watch my niece on the dance team and decided to stay because there was a tremendous buzz in the gym last night that Nick was gonna play. I have to admit I tried to fight back the tears but it just didn't work. My favorite night as a sports fan. I'd personally like to thank all of those responsible for making it happen. Seeing Kidwell get that emotional was something I won't forget. Great night to be a Red Devil!!!
  4. I dread the drive but am really looking forward to the game. I have a good feeling that the Devils will lay it all on the line tonight and if the ball bounces our way on occasion, we may be hosting a semi-final.
  5. Okay, okay! I must offer a retraction. Most of you Raceland fellas, while predicting otherwise have said you support us in some fashion. Really through all of it there really appears to be one who has a maroon and gold rock stuck in his craw. Does the Belfry faithful expect much of a tailgate crowd?
  6. Wow, Raceland guys just can't root for Russell. They simply can't do it. Magic dust and magic corn. How about the Devils are a bit more healthy? It's regional playoff envy. I understand. I hope Korzep visits the winter warlock, maybe exchange him a choo-choo. Please!!! Is that the best you've got?
  7. So, is Russell not a part of Eastern Ky anymore? All those blowing the Pike Central horn haven't made it out of the first round yet. I'd go ahead and at least play that game first.
  8. Heard last night Davidson will be back for playoff game. Huge boost for Russell.
  9. Says the guy who knows that feeling.
  10. Congratulations to Raceland. Ugly football game in my opinion. Kids don't wrap anymore. Drives me nuts. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs. They'll need it.
  11. I have been out of town and got back last night. When I read this thread after reading the one on the LCA loss, I figured this would be more spirited than this. So, the best we can get from the Rams is excuses already? Come on, here, if it will make you guys feel better, I'll throw out some Devil excuses. We are playing without 2 starters on both sides down in Davidson and Bailey. And Russell seldom plays well coming off a bye week.
  12. Not the first time you've said that one, huh?
  13. While I have no doubt you're familiar with that region, I'm not sure what it says about you volunteering. Hope the Rams make it through healthy for next week.
  14. As sad as it is, not much to chat about in Russell threads anymore. All the posters have jumped ship. Plus we are playing Lewis which is a bye this week. Ram envy, that's funny. I'd rather have a Drano enema than be a Ram.
  15. Then I suggest you take a laxative. (some free medical advice)
  16. Wow, mountain dew burns when it spews out the nose. Some take it too seriously!!! Riiiiiiight!
  17. The best part of this thread is that ramfancoach thinks smilies(emoticons) are fonts. Google it.:jump:
  18. Converted to what? 1st grade size letters? Nope. I'll refrain from the supersize font. I'm still not too old to see the regular type on my 19" screen. And I would hope that my scratch on a message board wouldn't be so vital to get some 17 year olds to be fired up for a district game. But who knows? Times have changed. And I wish luck to the Rams this week. Nothing better than beating a private school. I just think LCA will be able to defend the pass and win in the trenches. So no big letters from here.
  19. Greenup heals at Boyd. Russell heals at Lewis. Devils roll up 500yds this week.
  20. I knew I could get you kings of font pumped up! Now TCB and all the rest this week or you'll get your ramhocks whooped!
  21. The fonts and colors sure have deflated the Tuesday after a loss. Because the game is at Raceland, I think it will be close. I'll say LCA by 7.
  22. Ah you Raceland guys with your colors and fonts on steroids are ok. It'll be a tough one in the bottom tonight. Wish I could be there too. No broadcast kinda stinks. Thankfully I have a relative who will keep me posted.
  23. This thread has been a treat!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.