Everything posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51
-
Beechwood/Holy Cross (Louisville) Updates
Anything?
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
Forget that! I hope we win by 100:lol2:
-
Roll Call: Where will you be on Friday night?
CovCath @ Highlands
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
I can feel it in my bones. CovCath 27 Highlands 17
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
Keep us posted on the game time guys!
-
Highlands 52 Dixie Heights 21
I currently stand undefeated in physical altercations against his cousin Mike at CCH. So past history tells me Mike is a wimp. I cannot say the same for Ethan, though. I guess we are sort of like how Pacquiao and Maywether were for a while. I give the edge to Ethan.
-
Covington Catholic needs your prayers.
Oh my goodness.
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
The nerve of those Colonels. Playing games on Saturdays! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?
-
Highlands 52 Dixie Heights 21
Ethan Schulte is a great player. He was a four year starter for the Colonels.
-
1A Region 2 Title: Beechwood at Holy Cross (Louisville) Predictions
I'm not sure what the name is, but it's attached to a motel. I think they offer a Jacuzzi suite if any Tiger faithful are planning on staying the night. The set up looks exactly how you would imagine.
-
1A Region 2 Title: Beechwood at Holy Cross (Louisville) Predictions
We'd have known which Dixie Highway you were talking about if you had said "just past the adult store.":lol2:
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
CovCath and Highlands meeting in the playoffs. Should be a good game, and Highlands is the favorite. All is right with the world.
-
1A Region 2 Title: Beechwood at Holy Cross (Louisville) Predictions
Pulling for Holy Cross, but I think Beechwood wins by 3 touchdowns.
-
1A Region 2 Title: Beechwood at Holy Cross (Louisville) Predictions
Kinda funny. Both schools are off of a Dixie Highway.
-
1A Region 2 Title: Beechwood at Holy Cross (Louisville) Predictions
Is this one in Fort Mitchel or Southwest Louisville?
-
Pulaski County 63 Lincoln County 0
Scoring on every possession=taking no prisoners.
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
I think we played okay. We didn't capitalize on the opportunities given. CovCath needs to learn how to deliver a knock out blow. In the first match up, we had the bluebirds on the ropes in the first quarter. It's going to take a complete game to come out of the Fort with a win.
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
CovCath and Highlands are playing for the Regional title Friday at Highlands! Both teams have to feel like they can take this one. I expect to see much more offensive production out of both teams this go around.
-
Covington Catholic 28 Madison Southern 7
True story and I won't dispute. Without all of the stupid mistakes, the score would have been 42-0. Granted, MS caused those stupid mistakes...
-
Scott 28 Ashland 18
Wow! Way to go Scott!
-
Covington Catholic/Madison Southern Updates
Anyone see Brody supplex number 9? Lol
-
Covington Catholic/Madison Southern Updates
Good grief. Untouched.
-
Covington Catholic/Madison Southern Updates
Happens a good bit.
- Playoff Sleepers
-
Covington Catholic @ Madison Southern Predictions
What type of offense does MS run?