Everything posted by rockboost
-
Casey County 2010/2011
How many did she have in the second meeting with the Rock?
-
Rockcastle County's Sara Hammond named to McDonald's All-American team
Well deserved! Now let's go win a state championship!!!
-
Rockcastle County 60 Madison Central 43
Sara was a beast on the court. She truly dominated the Madison Central inside game. She looked like a Ms. Basketball to the full extent last night!
-
Rockcastle County 53 Casey County 23
Actually Angie Lawrence has received several LOI's from D-1 schools, such as Kennesaw State, Georgia Southern,and Jacksonville. All the other LOI's are from D-2, D-3 or NAIA schools. According to her family, the only offers she has had are from D-2, Coker College in South Carolina and NAIA- Georgetown College.
-
Rockcastle County 53 Casey County 23
Yea, they are not as good without Hammonds in the game but there have been several time when she has been in foul trouble and others have stepped up. When they played Clay Co., after she went out of the game they actually increased their lead. We won't win a state championship without her but these girls are a little above average even without her IMO.
-
Rockcastle scrimmage
The tough schedule is just starting. The only possibly easy games will be Pulaski and McCreary Central, if they will even be easy.
-
Greenwell Leads NATION in Scoring
She had 43, I think, in a scrimmage against Rockcastle earlier this year!
-
Casey County 2010/2011
Wait and see how Casey and pulaski does against Rockcastle then do your posts.
-
Interesting Sidelight to Boone County Run in the Republic Bank Holiday Classic
Very unselfish act by a class-A player!
-
Congratulations Nicole Coffman
How many points did she have and who beat them?
-
Cumberland Falls Classic Tournament
Does anyone have the details on this tournament? I couldn't find much of anything in the Herald Leader. I think Rockcastle won the tournament but thats about all I know.
-
Boone County 52 Franklin County 47
I thought Rockcastle had an easier schedule than last year but after reading these posts I may have underestimated their schedule. Franklin Co., Clay Co., E-Town, Madison Central and the tourney down in Tennessee looks like some tough teams.
-
Clay County 63 Sheldon Clark 39
Wow, should be an interesting game when Rock goes there in a few weeks.
-
Madison Central 73 George Rogers Clark 66 2 OT
What grade is she now?
-
Madison Central 73 George Rogers Clark 66 2 OT
Where was this game played at?
-
Casey County 2010/2011
Danay is a scorer, will be a 2 in college. I like everything about her game except her attitude in some instances. She has been known to get rattled easily and that will have to change in college. I think all these girls that have been mentioned have some type of fault or another but I base Fothergill's ability to score which makes her stand out a little above Coffman.
-
Ryle's Abby Jump signs with Wright State University
How tall is Ms. Jump and congrats. !
-
Casey County 2010/2011
Fothergill might disagree with you Rebel on Coffman being the third best in the region. I would argue a little also. Coffman is a very nice player but a little sporadic in her play. We will see how she does if the load is on her shoulders without Pittman.
-
Is Sarah Hammond best 12th region player in history `?
When this senior class were coming up in middle school, they won 70+ games and lost only 3. Sara was a very large part of that. But there was a hand full of games where she was on the bench in foul trouble and the other kids stepped up. I shouldn't say stepped up because they were a good bunch already. The same has happened at the High School level. There have been enough good players to not lose alot when Sara comes out of the game. Don't get me wrong, Sara is the best player to ever come out of Rockcastle IMO, but I wouldn't say the other girls are just average players. Angie Lawrence will play ball in college and Michaela Hunter will either play BB or run track in college. You have a couple more athletic girls that could possibly do other things in college like swimming, cross country, etc...
-
Any Advice?
I would seriously look at the attitude and demeanor of the kid. There is definitely something wrong with this story. A lot of colleges will stop talking to you if your attitude is bad,(ex.- bad teammate,etc...).
-
Boone Co. Moss featured on front page of Yahoo 10/20/10
Some players aren't as good as they're hyped up to be. Moss is the real deal. She is a very athletic wide body with the best hands I have seen in a high school kid. Hammond from Rockcastle has good hands but not as good as Moss.
-
Girls 10th Region Cats Pause preview
The big girl from Montgomery has a broken foot. I don't know when she will be back. I think her name is Spense.
-
Girls 12th Region Cats Pause preview
Is the Coffey girl even playing, I heard she quit.
-
Rockcastle County's Sarah Hammond is picking up attention from UConn
The latest I heard about Sara is that now UCONN could be neck-n-neck with louisville. I guess I may have to eat my words but I thought it was a done deal with Louisville. I'm tickled for her and her family! They will possibly move to Connecticut if she decides to go there! That is the latest rumour going around.
-
Rockcastle County's Sarah Hammond is picking up attention from UConn
I heard everything went splendidly! Dinner at Coach Geno's house!!! How's that for impressing a recruit? Then she watched the Olympic team!