Rockcastle scrimmage

Saw Rock scrimmage Woodford this week. Sara looked awesome and the Hunter girl was a demon on defense. I thought the rest of the girls looked a little out of snyc, but its very early yet. They will miss Alexanders outside shooting more than I realized and her defense down low. Some of the Woodford crowd commented that Sara was the best player they had ever competed against.

I believe Rock will be ready to compete for state come March!!

If the Hammond girl can stay injury free and out of foul trouble their is no doubt the Rockets are one of the top 3-4 teams in the state. That being said, winning the state would require some luck and keeping her out of foul trouble. A favorable draw and some upsets of other top teams always comes in handy. I guess we will find out in March. Good luck to Sara and the Rockets

I thought it would have been smart for Coach Noble to strenghen her schedule this year to get ready for tournament. With the competition level down in the 12th region , it might have been wise to schedule some of the top teams around the state.

I thought it would have been smart for Coach Noble to strenghen her schedule this year to get ready for tournament. With the competition level down in the 12th region , it might have been wise to schedule some of the top teams around the state.

rednack

Three top twenty teams outside the twelfth in the regular schedule.

The Greeneville Tennessee Holiday Tourney is one of the best in the NATION.

Chrysti knows what she is doing.

• 1 month later...

Schedule about to get a little tougher.

Casey on Friday, then Franklin County on Saturday.

Still ahead are Madison Central, Bryan Station, and Elizabethtown.

A great test before tourney time.

Schedule about to get a little tougher.

Casey on Friday, then Franklin County on Saturday.

Still ahead are Madison Central, Bryan Station, and Elizabethtown.

A great test before tourney time.

Rankings as of 1/19.

Scott Co. 7 (Rock by 25)

Clay Co. 17 (Rock by 9)

Franklin Co just out of top 20

Madison Central 8

Bryan Station 15

Elizabethtown 13

CRUNCH TIME