Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jacket25

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jacket25

  1. In my own opinion I think the jackets will beat Lynn Camp by as much as they want. The Wildcats barely scraped by Clinton. If they cannot score on them they will have a hard time scoring on Williamsburg.
  2. All I can say is the Jackets control there own destiny!
  3. No lowrie has recovered well. I was watching practice yesterday and there was no limp just him being a little out of shape. but i have no doubt in my mind that he will be a factor.
  4. I think LCA will win the state championship hands down!
  5. Honestly if Williamsburg beats Cville I think they will have the momentum to beat Lynn Camp! Go Jackets is right tho!!!!!
  6. i promise with some of the returning players the jacket D will come to play. also coach herron will have them pumped up and ready.
  7. I think that alot of people are under estimating the jackets because of the start they had. they are alot better than there record shows!
  8. I think Corbin will pull this one out after a tough loss to GRC.
  9. The jackets are alot healthier than they were a week ago petite and lowrie are both back and williamsburg will be more than ready for campbellsville. and for lynn camp i think williamsburg has a very good chance against them!
  10. LCA is no doubt the best team in 1A, but I think Hazard deserves a little more credit than what they are getting.
  11. Somerset-54 Garrard county-12
  12. Big district game for the Jackets, will probably decide the district champion!
  13. Is Aaron Watts having as big an impact as he was having his first couple of years?
  14. Another district win for the jackets, they played well both ways!:ylsuper:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.