Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp/Williamsburg Predictions

Who will win? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's that time of the season again.

Cats and Jackets with 2nd in the district up for grabs at this point.

LC is healthy, Jackets are getting there.

Forming up into a good game, IMO.

Thoughts?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the first time i'm gonna miss this game in about 15 years, as I will be out of town. LC will need to do what they do best pound the ball right at them. If Steele has a big night I look for the Cats to win. If I'm right this is a game in which the LC loses it would give Lynn Camp's seniors no wins against the Jackets, so that should get them fired up. Noone wants to make the trip to Raceland, so both teams will go all out. I like LC in a close one.

 

LC 27

WHS 22

  • Author

I like our chances IF the Cats can do as LC99 says. Pound the ball at Williamsburg AND also play the stingy type of defense they have been playing since about game 4.

I am going to go with Lynn Camp after what C-ville did last week against the Jackets. If LC controls the ball they will win.

 

LC 28

W 20

Noone wants to make the trip to Raceland, so both teams will go all out.

Come on, we will be nice to you all.:lol:

  • Author
Come on, we will be nice to you all.:lol:

 

Can you fly us up there?

:lol:

 

It's not the hospitality that is in question. Its the bus trip from Hades!!!!:scared:

Can you fly us up there?

:lol:

 

It's not the hospitality that is in question. Its the bus trip from Hades!!!!:scared:

If I had the money, I would fly the whole team and it's fan base, but unfortunately for you all, I don't have that kind of money.

 

I understand the trip, heck why do you think we played so well against Fairview?:D

In my own opinion I think the jackets will beat Lynn Camp by as much as they want. The Wildcats barely scraped by Clinton. If they cannot score on them they will have a hard time scoring on Williamsburg.

Edited by spindoc
rule #13

In my own opinion I think the jackets will beat Lynn Camp by as much as they want. The Wildcats barely scraped by Clinton. If they cannot score on them they will have a hard time scoring on Williamsburg.

 

While I certainly think Wburg has a chance to win, IMO this game is to close to call...If you are going to compare scores look at the Harlan game, Wburg lost by 15 and LC won by 6...I look for a low scoring and hard hitting game, in other words a typical LC-WHS war...

Lynn Camp 30-28.

On paper it looks like LCHS has a little bit better team. So I will go with them. Hey, Raceland is a great place to play ball on friday night. Fans have been known to come all the way from Lexington to eat from our concession stand and of course watch the game. We will treat you with great respect. And the field always looks good and is in great shape. So come on over.:thumb:

Should be a good game. Don't think W'burg can stop the run. Lynn Camp in a close one.

  • Author
In my own opinion I think the jackets will beat Lynn Camp by as much as they want. The Wildcats barely scraped by Clinton. If they cannot score on them they will have a hard time scoring on Williamsburg.

 

 

This was just tacked on a bulletin board somewhere by a Wildcat, j25.....

 

Trying to compare games is a real problem.:idunno:

 

LC and Williamsburg both lost tight games to Campbellsville.

 

LC handled a Harlan team that Williamsburg could not touch, j25.

 

I'm sure that LC will be ready for the Jackets, and I do not see the Jackets pulling off a win "BY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT". The Jackets now have to cover the check you are writing, IMO.

 

I can see both teams scoring on each other. This one could come down to who wants it most and who can take the hardest pounding....JMO.

  • Author

Also, the only time recently that anyone beat the other in this series "as bad as they wanted to" it was LC with Chaffin and Reynolds in '05.

 

Even with the Greer and Frazier years, this has been a game between the two teams, year in and year out as of late.

 

Neither of these teams match up well with the Greer Jacket teams or the Chaffin led '05 Wildcat team.

 

I can't see either version of the Cats or the Jackets having their way with the other this year, j25.

 

You may want to remember, also, j25, that this game often goes to the team that should not win it. Remember the '07 game.....

Also, the only time recently that anyone beat the other in this series "as bad as they wanted to" it was LC with Chaffin and Reynolds in '05.

 

Even with the Greer and Frazier years, this has been a game between the two teams, year in and year out as of late.

 

Neither of these teams match up well with the Greer Jacket teams or the Chaffin led '05 Wildcat team.

 

I can't see either version of the Cats or the Jackets having their way with the other this year, j25.

 

You may want to remember, also, j25, that this game often goes to the team that should not win it. Remember the '07 game.....[/QUOTE]

 

These games are always hard to call, I am looking forward to trip up there...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.