Everything posted by NKYball
-
Highlands/Conner (9th Region Semi-Final) updates
That quote was said about Sims.
-
Highlands/Conner (9th Region Semi-Final) updates
That quote was said about Sims.
-
Lawnboy's 9th Region Pre-Season Top 10 Teams & Players
Jenna Hicks (Conner - second and short) has to be one of the top players in the region. Has good skills both hitting and fielding
-
Region coin flip for home team
According to the AD at Holy Cross this is what the KHSAA says is correct. However, if you go and look at the regional information they list the top team on the bracket as home team. No real benefit for winning your district.
-
Conner 10 St. Henry 0
first 3 innings. I believe the score was 7-0 when she was moved to short.
-
Conner 10 St. Henry 0
Final in 5 innings from St. Henry. Sims pitched a one hitter for Conner!
-
NKY most underrated players
Did Herrman even play high school ball last year? Don't get me wrong I know she is a good player I have even coached her during the summer. Just not sure why everyone is throwing her name around when she didn't play last year.
-
2013 Preseason Top Teams by Regions
I Know Conner voted for smith. Haley is one of the best players in NKY. I am not sure on Moran. She has never actually played in a game versus the cougars.
-
Walton Verona at Ryle
I would go with Walton. Seems like Ryle has average to little hitting after smith.
-
Predictions for the JV Tournament this weekend at Dixie?
seeding will be based on the following Record Runs allowed Run differential finally coin flip
-
Predictions for the JV Tournament this weekend at Dixie?
from what I know girls who play varsity may not start at the same positions. Sometimes you must dress varsity girls for the JV tournament. for example what if one of your JV pitchers plays the field on your varsity team, but don't pitch varsity games.
-
Conner at Ryle
Conner at Ryle today @ 5. Should be a good game!
-
Ryle Vs Conner
4-2 Conner
-
Conner vs. Boone Co.
East Central run ruled them from what I hear.
-
Conner vs. Boone Co.
Conner vs. Boone Co. today at 5. Any predictions should be a good game?
-
Conner East central (IN)
Final from CHS Conner - 8 East Central- 6 Great game for the cougars. East central is a very good out of state team, who is known to have a great program.
-
Scrimmages
Cupp signed in January to go to Union.
-
Ryle 22, Scott 7
I would have to diagree with there position players being the best in the area. I don't think any centerfielder is better than KC Straley at Conner. Conner also has a good catcher in Katelynn Halcomb. I do agree that they have a good pitcher and team. Just not with great position players.
- Conner 10 Simon Kenton 0
- Conner 16 Holmes 0
- Conner 9 Ncc 2
-
Highlands/Conner Predictions
Conner won 11 to 1
-
Bulldog Bash
The Bulldog Bash was a good time this weekend as usual. I think the biggest game may have been play friday night with Simon kenton and Conner. Conner play well and came out with the win.
-
Any Ideas on regional winners in softball this year
The catcher at Conner is a junior this year.
-
Any Ideas on regional winners in softball this year
How will things at SK be with the new coaching staff? The old staff had a lot of experience.