Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle Vs Conner

Featured Replies

4-2 Conner

This may be Conners best team in a while. Solid senior class and it looks like their pitcher is having a better year than last.

This may be Conners best team in a while. Solid senior class and it looks like their pitcher is having a better year than last.

 

I for sure thought Connor would be down a little this year, They have been proving me wrong. Nice win for them.

 

Has Ryle fallen off that much this year over the last couple of years?

  • Author

Conner is rolling right now, but it will still be a dead heat at the end between Conner and Ryle. Ryle has played an awfully tough stretch of games. In the ninth, which is down a bit overall, it will be those two and then Dixie Heights, Boone Co. and St. Henry as spoliers depending on how the draw and seeding goes.

Conner is rolling right now, but it will still be a dead heat at the end between Conner and Ryle. Ryle has played an awfully tough stretch of games. In the ninth, which is down a bit overall, it will be those two and then Dixie Heights, Boone Co. and St. Henry as spoliers depending on how the draw and seeding goes.

 

Agree, but I would say that the ninth is way down this year with the exception of those teams you mentioned. Other teams may have improved some from last year but still the ninth is way down overall. Most teams are very young and not as good as they were last year. And of the five teams you mentioned only four can make it to the regional with Conner, Boone and Ryle all being in the same district. Additionally Cooper may be considered by some as one of the next best teams in the region.

I for sure thought Connor would be down a little this year, They have been proving me wrong. Nice win for them.

 

Has Ryle fallen off that much this year over the last couple of years?

 

Ryle lost some really good players.

Ryle lost some really good players.

 

Yes I agree. Ryle lost their two best players to graduation and I have heard that three others that were considered to be among their better players this year either didn't play or are no longer on the team for some reason. So while they are still one of the better teams in NKY they seem to be down some this year as well, from where they usually are. They will be there in the end though I would think.

Agree, but I would say that the ninth is way down this year with the exception of those teams you mentioned. Other teams may have improved some from last year but still the ninth is way down overall. Most teams are very young and not as good as they were last year. And of the five teams you mentioned only four can make it to the regional with Conner, Boone and Ryle all being in the same district. Additionally Cooper may be considered by some as one of the next best teams in the region.

 

Agree totally with this vibe. Highlands is the other sleeper team I put in there, but too inconsistent to put at the tippy-top.

Yes I agree. Ryle lost their two best players to graduation and I have heard that three others that were considered to be among their better players this year either didn't play or are no longer on the team for some reason. So while they are still one of the better teams in NKY they seem to be down some this year as well, from where they usually are. They will be there in the end though I would think.

 

I would have tought Hale Smith would have been one of their 2 best players. She did get player of the year in NKY. I know Hamilton and their SS was going to be hard to replace but I thought they would still be the team to beat.

Agree totally with this vibe. Highlands is the other sleeper team I put in there, but too inconsistent to put at the tippy-top.

 

HHS just got beat 15-2 by Lloyd, not sure they would be my sleeper pick. There will be some bad teams make it to the semi's of the region due weak districts. No one is picking St Henry, how have they been doing?. They have one of the top 5 players in NKY in Salzier (sp) and another real nice pitcher in Noelle Butts.

I would have tought Hale Smith would have been one of their 2 best players. She did get player of the year in NKY. I know Hamilton and their SS was going to be hard to replace but I thought they would still be the team to beat.

 

Haley Smith is definitely their best player, but the three that aren't playing were among their better players IMO.

HHS just got beat 15-2 by Lloyd, not sure they would be my sleeper pick. There will be some bad teams make it to the semi's of the region due weak districts. No one is picking St Henry, how have they been doing?. They have one of the top 5 players in NKY in Salzier (sp) and another real nice pitcher in Noelle Butts.

 

St. Henry definitely has the talent and can beat anyone in the 9th region on any given day, but people are probably backing off of them a little because of their coaching, JMO. Agree Salzer is a great player and pitcher and Butts is a solid pitcher too but some girls that played last year chose not to play this year or transferred to another school.

St. Henry definitely has the talent and can beat anyone in the 9th region on any given day, but people are probably backing off of them a little because of their coaching, JMO. Agree Salzer is a great player and pitcher and Butts is a solid pitcher too but some girls that played last year chose not to play this year or transferred to another school.

 

What is all this transfering about Porky? Never a fan of this, but seems to be happening more and more.

What is all this transfering about Porky? Never a fan of this, but seems to be happening more and more.

 

I agree. Heard it had something to do with the coach. I am not a fan of it either.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.