Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs. Boone Co.

Featured Replies

Conner vs. Boone Co. today at 5. Any predictions should be a good game?

Conner vs. Boone Co. today at 5. Any predictions should be a good game?

 

Looking forward to this one. Boone just lost to Simon Kenton yesterday. With all due repect to Simon Kenton, they played a great game and beat a very good Boone County team, but my thought is that Boone was looking ahead to their game against Conner today. Boone beat Conner twice last year so Conner will be looking for revenge, although Conner won when it really counted in the district. I'm going with Boone in a close one by one.

Boone needs to get Erica Stein healthy. She can hit.

Boone needs to get Erica Stein healthy. She can hit.

 

Agreed. Definitely one of their better hitters.

 

Anyone know what Boone did against East Central on Saturday? I can't find the score posted anywhere.

  • Author
Agreed. Definitely one of their better hitters.

 

Anyone know what Boone did against East Central on Saturday? I can't find the score posted anywhere.

 

East Central run ruled them from what I hear.

East Central run ruled them from what I hear.

 

Wow I am surprised by that. I guess that explains why it hasn't been reported yet to the KHSAA. Can I take my prediction back? I'm going with Conner but it should be a good game.

I will definately go with Conner. If Boone cant hit Simons pitcher, they wont do much with Conners

I like Conner in a close one but they win by 2 or 3 . IMO

Any update on this game? How about a final score?

Any update on this game? How about a final score?

 

KHSAA site says Conner won 6 - 0.

My prediction of Boone getting a goose egg came true

Agreed. Definitely one of their better hitters.

 

Anyone know what Boone did against East Central on Saturday? I can't find the score posted anywhere.

 

 

East Central won 10-0

I know Conner beat East Central 8-6.

 

Yes I saw that. That was awesome. First time ever if I am not mistaken. Congrats on the victory.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.