Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ram Fan04

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ram Fan04

  1. Safety 2 points for Fleming.
  2. Halftime. Ironton 24 Russell 0 at the half.
  3. End of the first still 7-7.
  4. Fleming fumbled on their next possesion. Raceland recovers.
  5. Mason Risters pass to Loren Huffman in the endzone complete for the Raceland TD. 7-7 still in 1st quarter.
  6. Raceland recieves, Fleming scores on a picked up fumble 3rd play into the game.
  7. Excellent post Oldrambler with a very great point! I have yet to see some hard hitting, pad popping, skull cracking defense! Offense sells tickets, defense wins football games!
  8. Been absent from BGP since last Friday evening. TCB rams, win at all costs!!
  9. Shew the offensive playcalling for the rams wow. Something has to be done!
  10. That was my first question to be asked as well.
  11. Then I do apologize for doubting you guys. You know what they say about opinions.
  12. You may be correct, and if you are I apologize for doubting you in advance. But my sources say it's not true. Which could be wrong as well.
  13. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then I plan seeing him on the field.
  14. Haha yes I know it is but it's the best thing I could find. And i did it from an iPhone so it's the best I can do. All in good fun. Best of luck to both teams, and hopefully both walk away injury free.
  15. Come on RAMS you are 3/4 the way there! Make it 4/4!!
  16. We're gettin' real close to that 24 hour period gentlemen! .
  17. Hump day! :dancingpa :ylsuper:
  18. I won't argue with you on that Blackshirts. He was very impressive last week. This week is a true test for him. He'll have a must faster and stronger pass rush coming at him and better DB's as well.
  19. Belfry will be to much for the Lions to handle. But I will call it closer than some will. Belfry 28 Boyd 14
  20. Frankort in a big way 42-7.
  21. Last week we sure couldn't stop the run. I hope it improves this week!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.