Everything posted by h-dothework-c
-
Beechwood vs Bellevue predictions
THANK YOU!!!
-
Beechwood vs Bellevue predictions
There is nothing wrong with them being in. But to throw the ball deep...it lacks class no matter how you look at it. Even if it is "Beechwood".
-
Beechwood vs Bellevue predictions
I dont know how you can say that they will not try to run the score up, With under 7 minutes to go and up 21, BW throw the ball deep two times aganist HC. Not what I would call handling things the way you are saying. JMO
-
Beechwood vs Bellevue predictions
Hc has as you said right around 450 or 455.
-
Holy Cross / Newport Predicitons
Just what I was thinking. :thumb:
-
Holy Cross / Newport Predicitons
He is a load. And I heard TE and DE Mike Sullivan was out at practice today? Do you or anybody think this could effect the game heavily? I feel Conrad Eastin could step in very well if needed.
-
Holy Cross / Newport Predicitons
All true, HC will, if nothing else, play physical and not lay down. Koz will not allow them to come out overconfident and flat. look for this to be a workmens like game where Newport will have its plays, but if HC comes ready, no reason why they don'y win. The skill level is much different IMO.
-
Holy Cross (Covington) 2008/2009
I'm pretty sure Heardon was a Soph last year and a Junior this year. He attended HC his freshman year and transferred to Holmes.
-
Holy Cross / Newport Predicitons
HC will not over look Newport. They have played well of late this game determines alot as far as playoffs go. HC is going to come out ready to play on senior night and control the line of scrimmage and hopefully throw the ball enough to come out on top.
-
Beechwood 28 Covington Holy Cross 7
They did, BW is a very good team. HC held ther own but need to step it up to the next level. PLAYCALLING HAS TO GET BETTER!!!! And if your quote "Beechwood came out and punched HC in the mouth"! is a shot at my saying that Lloyd was hit in the mouth by HC last week then well...ok? But BW should win the 1-A title, very physical team. Good luck in the future. :thumb:
-
Holy Cross/ Beechwood Predictions
You have a point, I have been guilty. :lol: I wouldn't call it bashing though, I have real respect for Lloyd and it's fans....I just love to argue with them. I see this game being closer than people are saying. But I do think Beechwood has the edge. 28-14 Beechwood....right now.
-
Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions
HAHA
-
Who Is The Best RB In NKY?
He could very possibly be the fourth guy behind Conner, Crawford, and Head. That should put this convo into perspective for the Buckler Homers.
-
Can anyone beat Holmes and Scott County?
I'm just asking questions here guys. :ylsuper: Figured I would get some feedback.
-
Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions
Got ya. :lol: But it definatly could be a good backup plan, maybe let Herthel get in the backfield a little, he definatly has the speed to get to the edge.
-
Who Is The Best RB In NKY?
Now that I think of it, my top goes like this. 1. Conner 2. Quianno 3. Simpson 4. Tiepel 5. Roenker-Not a homer pick here guys, watch him, it's the real deal. Buckler falls somewhere else in the top ten most likely.
-
Who Is The Best RB In NKY?
Classy guy. :thumb:
-
Who Is The Best RB In NKY?
Let's be realistic here. Buckler is a fine RB but he is playing the likes of Dayton(not bashing) while Josh Conner and Co. are playing nationally ranked teams and putting up the same stats. There is no way you can convince me that Buckler could have just as much productivity at Highlands, Sk, or any of the bigger schools. He doesn't have the size, strength, or explosiveness to compete on the level on the Josh Conner's of the world. Buckler is a pretty good back who runs as hard as anyone and gives 110%, but bottomline isn't in the same category as these guys. :thumb:
-
Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions
I noticed during the game that Walker took a snap or two and kinda ran the Tebow, is that an actual option or was Coach Lucas looking for a spark?
-
Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions
First, there was no bashing of players, you are overreacting. I said they are above average players? How is that bashing? Also, how can I check stats that weren't turned in, I think it is you my friend who needs to check your facts, welcome to BGP by the way. :thumb:
-
Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions
So your saying they both, mind you that Chappie is averaging under 4.5 yards a carry, would see time? All three running backs for HC (Roenker, Smith, Cooper) average more than that. And they(Lloyd's backs) were not holding on to the ball well....so time in every backfield? I think not.
-
Holy Cross/ Beechwood Predictions
If HC can contain Tiepel and keep Beechwoods passing game under control, they have a chance. But for them to pull out a victory, they must be able to throw the ball. That is a HUGE if.
-
Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions
Thats what I was thinking. The backup QB for Lloyd throws the ball well enough at times to make teams cover the recievers, and Walker and Chappie are just above average running backsand can get the job done. I think we will see a very good game and Lloyd come out on top 24-21.
-
Holy Cross 26 Lloyd 12
Very true and point taken, because the Indians haven't shown they can hold on to the ball aganist a really good team. I just get ahead of myself sometimes. But rest assure that the Indians we be confident, but aware of how potent this Beechwood team can be and most likely will be. The rivalry part of me gets the best of me to much. :thumb:
-
Holy Cross 26 Lloyd 12
I hope they are drills that emphasize holding on to the ball and not throwing picks. :thumb::walk: