Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BFS19591991

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BFS19591991

  1. I was just explaining my opinion, no need to mock
  2. It doesnt better your team by beating everybody year after year, all I'm sayin is move up, or play a more challenge schedule. An quite personally, it wouldnt bother me if they went 5-5
  3. All I am saying, IMO, is that I don't think there is a strong enough team in "A" to beat Beechwood. The "A" teams just arnt tough enough, which brings me to my next opinion, I think Beechwood should move up to "AA" because they are beating everybody to bad in "A" Keep in mind this is just my opinion, not downing anyone or anything.
  4. Sorry Double Fadez, your wrong on this one, they did play Newcath, a team most likely going to win state this year. but I'm going to have to go with Beechwood on this game, "A" is weak.
  5. That they are, also with another boy who will be appearing at NewCath in about seven years ha:lol:
  6. HHS can study JC all they want, I believe the Birds could come out without knowing what to expect and still take this one, they are a good team both physically and mentally. Goodluck Birds
  7. Yes they did! And to think Chris is only a sophomore, wow! That kid is one heck of a player
  8. I agree completely, game can't be blammed on one kid. Although, I just think JC was just overall better, so CCHS playing a great game wouldn't have won this one, IMO.
  9. Agreed, I think FC will take this one and make it what they want it to be. I believe they'll dominate this game fairly easy. Goodluck FC
  10. No, I believe this is a home game for the Breds. If all goes to plan, the Breds will be traveling to Corbin next week for the semi's
  11. Hate to say it, but I think corbin will take this one. I'd much rather see P'burg take this one though.
  12. Congrats to Ludlow on a good season
  13. Most likely not this week but next week for sure.
  14. Didn't get to see the game, but congrat's too SK! and goodluck!
  15. I agree. Can't wait to see the game vs. HHS and JC next week, should be a good one. Although I hate to say it but, I kinda knew this would be the outcome for the colonels. Sounds like they had no chance stopping JC's rushing.
  16. I believe it is being played next friday 7:00 at Newport stadium
  17. Let's just hope the play is clean from those dreaded chop blocks...you guys know who I mean!
  18. I'm hoping Prestonburg takes this one. P'burg 27-24
  19. I believe it should be a mass crowd, and a great game to watch. Both team's are great teams. Although, in the very beginning of the season, I would have to pick Conner, but after things started to get rolling I think SK really picked it up and got it going. I"d have to say SK in a close one!
  20. I have watched them numerous times. Cant remember any hits from the Juggs. Although, I remember alot from NCC. #10 for NCC was hittin them boy's pretty good. Ncc has this one by far.
  21. Not possible. Did anyone see NCC's defense last week, I think they are only going to get better. Hopefully the offense can step it up this week though. NCC-48 Lloyd-13
  22. I agree. Beechwood should make it look easy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.