Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg vs. Middlesboro

Who wins this Friday ?? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this Friday ??

    • Middlesboro
      43%
      27
    • Prestonsburg
      56%
      35

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This has the makings of a very entertaining game. How do you all see this one ?

I believe the Blackcats will win this one because of home field advantage.

 

P 28

M 14

P'burg 35-14

No offense to PBurg, but I think Middlesboro is peaking at the right time. Boro by 14.

I can't help but to think about the game Bell County played at Prestonsburg a few years ago and how bad the calls went against Bell County , I just hope the officiating is fair.

 

How we do Friday night depends on which defense shows up for M'boro if they play like they did In Harlan County than it will be a long night and a even longer drive back to Bell County but if they play solid defense that I know they can than we have a chance to make the trip to Corbin next week and play for a Regional Championship.

 

Good Luck Jackets beat the Black Cats.:thumb:

I can't help but to think about the game Bell County played at Prestonsburg a few years ago and how bad the calls went against Bell County , I just hope the officiating is fair.

 

How we do Friday night depends on which defense shows up for M'boro if they play like they did In Harlan County than it will be a long night and a even longer drive back to Bell County but if they play solid defense that I know they can than we have a chance to make the trip to Corbin next week and play for a Regional Championship.

 

Good Luck Jackets beat the Black Cats.:thumb:

 

I agree southeastbell you could be exactly right and if the right defense shows up my prediction will be wrong. I think that the Jackets can win if the play great defense.

Any common opponents?

Middlesboro 22-21.

M'boro wins 28-21.

 

Refs are from another region SE Bell so that should not be a problem.

  • Author
I can't help but to think about the game Bell County played at Prestonsburg a few years ago and how bad the calls went against Bell County , I just hope the officiating is fair.

 

...

 

 

Please SPARE me... :cry:

 

The officials didn't force the fumble that made the difference in that game. There was only ONE controversial judgement call that happened earlier (the inbounds/out-of-bounds reception for a 1st down). Amazing how time has exaggerated the perception of officiating bias. The disbelief the Blackcats actually beat the Bobcats must run mighty deep. :eek:

 

I had thought the Jackets were pretty hard-nosed, but to bring up a game not involving Middlesboro that happened 5 (?) yrs. ago argues otherwise. Pre-game excuses ?? :confused: :creepy:

 

Regardless... I think we'll see a very entertaining game Friday.

Please SPARE me... :cry:

 

The officials didn't force the fumble that made the difference in that game. There was only ONE controversial judgement call that happened earlier (the inbounds/out-of-bounds reception for a 1st down). Amazing how time has exaggerated the perception of officiating bias. The disbelief the Blackcats actually beat the Bobcats must run mighty deep. :eek:

 

I had thought the Jackets were pretty hard-nosed, but to bring up a game not involving Middlesboro that happened 5 (?) yrs. ago argues otherwise. Pre-game excuses ?? :confused: :creepy:

 

Regardless... I think we'll see a very entertaining game Friday.

 

Thanks onei,

I'd like to know the % of teams that think they get a fair called game when they play AT Bell Co.

Dudley and crew have been known to get their fair share of timely calls or no calls on Log Mt.

 

That game brings back some good memories personally oneijoe , but I'm sorry that SE is still hung up on the loss over ONE call.

 

I look forward to fridays game, it should be a good one.

Middlesboro will be to much for the Black Cats 27 -14

 

Didn't P'burg beat Breathitt earlier in the year? If so based on how Breathitt played Harlan County, and Harlan County played M'boro.......well you know the rest...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.