Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. Really? Because as a player are you really fired up about getting to play out at Ryle again this season? Or maybe you just have to play another couple games out at Conner?
  2. You have to be kidding. You think the smarter play would have been for him to try an oop over to Pittman who was on the other side and trailing instead of just taking the uncontested dunk?
  3. Absolutely gutsy performance by Sandfoss tonight. She had a broken hand and played with it. Bradley really stepped up in the clutch. She made the big plays when they needed to be made and that was the difference. She had 12 or 13 in the fourth quarter.
  4. This is exactly what I said would be Highlands problem after the NDA game only to get blasted for doing so... Highlands D let Casey Jackson penetrate at will and let Bradley and Sandlin do the same thing tonight. That gave Davis a huge night as she was the beneficiary of some beautiful passes all night long from the two guards driving the lane.
  5. Noone can really say that Dixie was a victim of bad luck in this one. That was their fault that Geisler got that tip in. There is absolutely noone there battling with him or contesting that shot. I think all the Dixie kids were expecting the horn to already have sounded. It did feel like the last seven seconds took a full minute though.
  6. No disrespect to Highlands as they are a nice team, but who on earth would rather play Holmes than them? Highlands doesn't play half the defense that Holmes does. I just can't imagine any team saying I'm sure glad we got Holmes instead of Highlands in the semi's...
  7. I agree 100%. No need for assigned seating, but I'm sure they are just somewhat clueless of what to expect for this.
  8. I don't think NDA's was that big really. They might have been around the same as Ludlow's but I didn't hear a single peep out of them... And I was standing right in front of them. Oh yeah and they sat the entire game.
  9. I really don't think that's been an issue. There has been plenty of extra space the first couple of days. I haven't seen ushers telling people where they have to go.
  10. Considering it was a three point game before they had to start fouling... uh yeah I'd say so.
  11. I'll be honest I'm not sure where they went wrong. I wasn't paying attention to it until it became an issue so I didn't see where they messed up. Good thing is it made no difference in the game. :thumb:
  12. Romes didn't sit out a whole lot honestly, but he was definitely not himself on the court after the injury. Beechwood really has no one to blame but themselves... 2 of 10 from the free throw line.
  13. Ludlow's girls still have had the best following by far.
  14. Lol there were three and he's right that's what they came up with.
  15. I know IHM's 8th grade girls missed him this year.
  16. Should be a very interesting matchup. I was not very impressed with Boone tonight in their win vs Ludlow. They didn't look very sharp, of course that could very well be because they were overlooking Ludlow a bit. At the same time, Highlands defense did not do much for me tonight and yes I know they only gave up 43 to NDA but they let Jackson and Co. drive right down the middle soo many times for easy buckets. That makes me think of what J. Bradley will do to them if they allow easy drives like that. (Speaking of which she had the best move of the tournament so far tonight.) I think this game will be pretty interesting and I really have no prediction on it. It all depends on who shows up with their "A" game.
  17. BTW Ludlow has had by far the best fan support out of any of the girls teams that played in the first two games.
  18. Very interested to see the turnout for the boys games and how everything works out.
  19. You probably would shut him down... However that's a huge if on that team. That means you have to have a point guard that keeps Pangallo from penetrating. You really don't want to use your best defender on a guy who is just a spot up shooter, but the problem is he can also be the guy that kills you. I've been saying this all year if Connor and one of the other Breds are on at the same time they are very tough to beat. If there are more than that on like they were against Highlands then this team can beat anyone. On the other hand... They can very well lose to anyone as well. It's all about which team shows up and how they shoot.
  20. Allen was extremely clutch all night. I feel like all 12 of her points came at big moments.
  21. If I'm not mistaken Highlands went from like middle of the third quarter to middle of the fourth quarter without making a field goal. Biggest stats: Rebounds HHS 48 NDA 29 Free-Throws HHS 22/25 NDA 3/8
  22. In what way shape or form has Pangallo and Lother been a good matchup this year?
  23. Does Ryle run any sort of offense? It looked like they all just stood on the perimeter and penetrated. St. Henry won the coaching battle tonight in a landslide.
  24. Absolutely!!! :thumb: Especially for someone with slow glass like myself :cry:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.