Highlands vs. Boone County

Should be a very interesting matchup. I was not very impressed with Boone tonight in their win vs Ludlow. They didn't look very sharp, of course that could very well be because they were overlooking Ludlow a bit.

At the same time, Highlands defense did not do much for me tonight and yes I know they only gave up 43 to NDA but they let Jackson and Co. drive right down the middle soo many times for easy buckets. That makes me think of what J. Bradley will do to them if they allow easy drives like that. (Speaking of which she had the best move of the tournament so far tonight.)

I think this game will be pretty interesting and I really have no prediction on it. It all depends on who shows up with their "A" game.

Should be a very interesting matchup. I was not very impressed with Boone tonight in their win vs Ludlow. They didn't look very sharp, of course that could very well be because they were overlooking Ludlow a bit.

At the same time, Highlands defense did not do much for me tonight and yes I know they only gave up 43 to NDA but they let Jackson and Co. drive right down the middle soo many times for easy buckets. That makes me think of what J. Bradley will do to them if they allow easy drives like that. (Speaking of which she had the best move of the tournament so far tonight.)

I think this game will be pretty interesting and I really have no prediction on it. It all depends on who shows up with their "A" game.

Well, sorry that Highlands defense didn't do much for you tonight. They only held a quality Notre Dame Academy team to 13 points under their season scoring average. I'm sure they're going to play Bradly or at least try to play Bradly the same way as last time when she scored only 5 points. Jackson is a great player and some players are simply going to get theirs. Maybe give a little credit where credit is do.

Well, sorry that Highlands defense didn't do much for you tonight. They only held a quality Notre Dame Academy team to 13 points under their season scoring average. I'm sure they're going to play Bradly or at least try to play Bradly the same way as last time when she scored only 5 points. Jackson is a great player and some players are simply going to get theirs. Maybe give a little credit where credit is do.

Hoping BC can hold Allen to 5pts again also.

In watching this game I was stunned that Boone really didn't just blow out Ludlow. Ludlow just seemed to me, to be completely overwhelmed by the whole event. I was sitting in front of a NKy HS girls coach and the coach was stunned by the poor playing of Ludlow. The coach felt that Ludlow if they had played up to what the coach had seen of them all year, couldn/should have beat Boone. Even the Ludlow coach (was sitting rather near the Ludlow bench) couldn't belive some of the things his team was doing. The coach behind me just was completely puzzled by the Ludlow big girl and the way she played last night. The coach told me that normally the young lady is a player and the coach was just puzzled by her play last night...

Boone is going to have a very hard time beating Highlands Friday....unless they play a whole lot better....

I believe a team plays as hard as it has to, to win. Boone didn't have to blow out Ludlow! Boone will play with intensity against Highlands! I think it will be a very close game and the team that all 5 is clicking, will win!

In watching this game I was stunned that Boone really didn't just blow out Ludlow. Ludlow just seemed to me, to be completely overwhelmed by the whole event. I was sitting in front of a NKy HS girls coach and the coach was stunned by the poor playing of Ludlow. The coach felt that Ludlow if they had played up to what the coach had seen of them all year, couldn/should have beat Boone. Even the Ludlow coach (was sitting rather near the Ludlow bench) couldn't belive some of the things his team was doing. The coach behind me just was completely puzzled by the Ludlow big girl and the way she played last night. The coach told me that normally the young lady is a player and the coach was just puzzled by her play last night...

Boone is going to have a very hard time beating Highlands Friday....unless they play a whole lot better....

Oldguy...you had credibility...just kidding, no you didn't.

I'm assuming you, and the coaches around you, would have been more impressed if Fookes would have pressured & trapped Ludlow all over the floor and crushed them. Boone is basically 6 deep with Highlands looming in a couple of day's with all of their talent and depth...exactly what would be gained by over-extending this group of kids...to impress a couple of people in the stands that are scratching their heads?

Highlands needed a tough game to get back on track...Boone has no depth and needed to win while conserving energy. Boone is in a perfect position because they are supposed to lose to the overwhelming favorite. I expect them to compete, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Oldguy...you had credibility...just kidding, no you didn't.

I'm assuming you, and the coaches around you, would have been more impressed if Fookes would have pressured & trapped Ludlow all over the floor and crushed them. Boone is basically 6 deep with Highlands looming in a couple of day's with all of their talent and depth...exactly what would be gained by over-extending this group of kids...to impress a couple of people in the stands that are scratching their heads?

Highlands needed a tough game to get back on track...Boone has no depth and needed to win while conserving energy. Boone is in a perfect position because they are supposed to lose to the overwhelming favorite. I expect them to compete, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

A win, is a win, is a win, sure I can believe that and I understand your point, but in saying that, you can't imply that (assuming you are a Boone fan) Boone played at the level you were happy with last night.

Highlands played much better than Boone did the other night and against a much tougher opponent. Though Highlands has certainly had less than stellar performances against much weaker teams this year, a carryover from Tuesday night will more than likely get them a win.

Well, if they held Allen to 5 in the first game and didn't win maybe they should focus on other players on that team who can also fill it up.

They just have way too much talent to stop them all...so ya try to pick your poison. HHS will kill a team at the line and many of their games have come down to the foul line.