Highlands vs. Boone County

They just have way too much talent to stop them all...so ya try to pick your poison. HHS will kill a team at the line and many of their games have come down to the foul line.

That's a good point. This year in the two games against NDA they shot 84% from the free throw line going 48 for 57.

A win, is a win, is a win, sure I can believe that and I understand your point, but in saying that, you can't imply that (assuming you are a Boone fan) Boone played at the level you were happy with last night.

Yes I am a Boone fan. You are asking the wrong person. They've only played one game all season where I was totally happy with the level of play. They have over-achieved all season and have overcome a ton of adversity. We're proud and just happy to have a shot.

Highlands and NCC will lace-em up for a rematch. Hopefully Boone and SH can keep the games respectable.

I really think Boone can beat Highlands. The rebels are playing very well and I'm sure Nell will have them ready to play!

When you have someone like Jacy at the point almost anything can happen!

Heather is a real scrapper also, it should be a great game to watch!:popcorn:

Yes I am a Boone fan. You are asking the wrong person. They've only played one game all season where I was totally happy with the level of play. They have over-achieved all season and have overcome a ton of adversity. We're proud and just happy to have a shot.

Alter who sufferred one of their only two losses to Boone?

I really think Boone can beat Highlands. The rebels are playing very well and I'm sure Nell will have them ready to play!

When you have someone like Jacy at the point almost anything can happen!

Heather is a real scrapper also, it should be a great game to watch!:popcorn:

A talented point guard like Bradley can control a game. This should be a great contest!

Make sure you arrive for the game at least 10 minutes early. The other night the Highlands Boys started at 7:50 p.m. for a 8:00 start. Heck that's 1 quarter. And make sure you get your refreshments early and often. The concession closed at about 8:40 on Wed night. Why host the Regionals in the first place if it is going to be such a hassle to the Bank of Ky Center. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the place but come on. What's next, locking the bathroom doors.

Make sure you arrive for the game at least 10 minutes early. The other night the Highlands Boys started at 7:50 p.m. for a 8:00 start. Heck that's 1 quarter. And make sure you get your refreshments early and often. The concession closed at about 8:40 on Wed night. Why host the Regionals in the first place if it is going to be such a hassle to the Bank of Ky Center. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the place but come on. What's next, locking the bathroom doors.

They held the second game until the posted game time last night. Had a good solid 50 minutes to buy expensive dogs.

They held the second game until the posted game time last night. Had a good solid 50 minutes to buy expensive dogs.

Yes but it is only fair. If I spend money on a scheduled time, then I expect the game to be that scheduled time. Not what the Bank Of Ky Center wants.