Everything posted by Spartan79
-
Top pitchers for 2013???
yes
-
Who will be the new Head Coach at Beechwood High School?
He's a hater for some reason....
-
Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games
They must be blind then!
-
Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games
I'm not sure if you can! It may be too much of a tongue twister for ya...
-
Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games
I see snotes speling hasnnt goten any bitter!
-
Who will be the new Head Coach at Beechwood High School?
Yeah you didn't but had to state the obvious anyway.
-
Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games
As QS or something else.
-
Top pitchers for 2013???
Suchanek from BW. Addison Brown from Lloyd. CCH has a nice one coming back but can't think of his name.
-
Who will be the new Head Coach at Beechwood High School?
I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. He's one of the best in the 9th. Anyone that knows baseball would totally disagree with your statement.
-
Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games
QS has been kicked off of BGP because of disagreements with the powers to be. Not sure if he can contact you any other way....
-
Simon Kenton 21 Beechwood 17
This was actually year two. They played in the big school freshman league their first year.
-
Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games
I guess you believe everything you hear...or read! Very funny!
-
Simon Kenton 21 Beechwood 17
My understanding is you got yours from Beechwood....or was it Boone?
-
Simon Kenton 21 Beechwood 17
I don't think anyone was blaming one kid for the outcome of the game. I think they were stating the obvious...the QB fumbled on the winning drive.
-
Simon Kenton 21 Beechwood 17
and 1 interception.
- Madisonville/#1(1A)Mayfield
- Madisonville/#1(1A)Mayfield
-
How many transfers does Beechwood have?
What coaches were at the oppositions practices? And how could they be when most teams practice after school at the same time. I think your just reaching and trying to incite. Secondly, if any school could keep all their players they would be better. BW loses a whole lot of FM kids to Cov Cath. Heck, kids that go to BW get letters in the mail from Cov Cath with tickets for a varsity football game and free hot dogs. Is that legal? That's why I have said all along...get rid of the rules. Let parents and kids decide where they want to go. Everyone pays there taxes where they live and if they'd like to pay for tuition at an out of district school for whatever reason (academics, athletics, band, chess team..) let them do it.
-
How many transfers does Beechwood have?
Do we still live in America?
-
Simon Kenton 2012
Boone played a home and home series of 7 on 7? Isn't that what UK#1fan is all excited about? A 7 on 7?
-
Baseball games should be called off due to heat
Well you can't hydrate with beer!
-
Baseball games should be called off due to heat
I think it should be "the more we learn the softer we get." That's one problem with our society today....but thats for another thread!
-
Baseball games should be called off due to heat
I still think a lot of these heat related instances are due to laying around in the air conditioned home. JMO. They had these hot days 15 to 20 years ago and you didn't hear of anyone going down. I do think it's up to the parents and not the coach as to whether or not your kid should play. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't DT's dad one of the coaches?
-
ATY Roosters 11 Kentucky Colonels 2
Final from Thomas Moore College. Heard there was a lot of hitting in this one.
-
At the Yard Roosters
Yes he is along with several others. All you would have had to do is click on link to their website and look at roster.