Everything posted by ukfan14
-
Beechwood/CovCath Predictions
Is the game a Cov Cath?
-
Underated players in the 9th?
College visit I believe.
-
Ryle 6 CovCath 5
I still believe Mitch Shover would be a better fit at second, but Lafever is doing an above average job.:thumb:
-
Class of 2009
That is what everyone calls him don't ask me.
-
Who is the best team in the 9th Region??
As of right now, Beechwood's weakness is their batting. They lost to HC by only getting two hits(Pickett and Larrimore), and only one run. If it wasn't for the outstanding job done by Chuck Wagon, Beechwood would not have been in that game.
-
Who is the best team in the 9th Region??
Chuck Wagon has some pop, but nothing of Elliott.
-
Class of 2009
AJ "Chuck Wagon" Smith I believe is playing with the Kentucky Kings.
-
Who is the best team in the 9th Region??
Beechwood is all righty's.
-
Who is the best team in the 9th Region??
AJ "chuck wagon" smith is doing very well. Kept them hanging with HC when their offense wasn't producing. Stephen Hadden is a very consistant pitcher, not alot of walks. The freshman Zac Larrimore has an amazing arm for a freshman, his accuracy was questionable his first appearance but has improved.
-
Underated players in the 9th?
Miller's bat has been quiet as of lately, but he is spectacular defensively.
-
NewCath 11 Holy Cross 6 (All A)
Who was on the mound for HC?
-
Holy Cross 2 Beechwood 1 (All A)
I saw Hadden working in the bullpen. No apperance for him? If I were coaching... Hadden pitches the sixth, until you feel Elliott will secure a win or if Hadden struggles, put in Elliott.
-
NCC 8 St Henry 2
I'm going with NCC. HC is a very fundamental team, but Roenehker(?) pitched a great game versus the tigers. Not sure if they have another player who can pitch that well.
-
Underated players in the 9th?
Adam Gohs is a sleeper. 3 home runs in the season so far.
-
Shot clock in high school games?
I personally like the idea of having a shot clock. Like 30 to 35 seconds would be pretty good.
-
KHSBCA Baseball Rankings 4-10
Dixie Heights is there and no Ryle? This doesn't sound too good of a list.
-
NKY JV umpires doing important varsity games
That play at the plate does not matter if that kid would have tagged up on the play before.
-
Holy Cross 2 Beechwood 1 (All A)
Holy Cross out played them but Trent Pickett should have tagged up at 3rd but didn't and cost the tigers a run, but that would have only tied it.
-
Ready for golf season!
I think Steve Rickels(?) will have a very good season for HC this season as a senior.
-
Shot clock in high school games?
Any perticular reason for not having a shot clock then?
-
Shot clock in high school games?
Should there be a shot clock in high school? I am interested in how people feel about a shot clock for high school basketball.
-
Underated players in the 9th?
Who are some underated players in the 9th?
-
CovCath 3 Ryle 0
Good for him then.:banana:
-
CovCath 8 Hamilton Badin 3
Maybe he should put a little more effort in his swing then so they will actually go over the fences.:sssh:
-
Conner 10 CovCath 5
I think you should learn your baseball to then.