Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

airjordan23

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by airjordan23

  1. Think about the Srs who were forced to transfer and won't get to play varsity.
  2. I think Blake Trimpe will be a nice player for the Indians this season.
  3. Bryan will be good, but Schuh and Schroth will struggle IMO.
  4. I believe Ryle should be place 2. Ryle's coaching is always consistant and their teams always battle for the top team in NKY.
  5. So did they put him away from the ball to prevent errors?
  6. It's a lose-lose situation for the Colonels from the looks of things.
  7. I heard Lafever from CCH is playing, if that ankle holds up. In his own words "I'm all region baby.... if I play."
  8. So he goes from OF(which includes more range as a fielder) to a second baseman? Loss of Shover is killing the Colonels.
  9. Pohlgeers can help Shumate and the Tigers out a lot this year. He has a nice jumpshot.
  10. Congrats to Mr. Henderson and Sorrell, represent NKY well.:thumb:
  11. Teams such as Silver Groove and Calvary have about 20 seniors to choose from. I think that those schools would go crazy for 100.:sssh:
  12. Very few people know about Eastin from Dayton who could lead the region in scoring, and I would add a the entire Newport team in here.
  13. Strength of schedule is Ryle hands down. CCH's is pretty good, but only thing that bugs me about them is that hole at second that must be filled.
  14. It's tough to go agaisnt OCath. How many players did they lose?
  15. I don't think he had a kid there. Plus one player he named was Robert Lane who's dad is a coach and a great coach too by the way.
  16. He is average at best. I could see that spot still switching players.
  17. Also who is in the 10th?
  18. They need to make that easier to get straight lol.
  19. Yes that's it. I could not think of it. I heard he tops out about 90 any truth?
  20. Well earned by Ryle. That tough schedule will pay off in the long run and now. But I know this will comeback at me but being ranked is nice but you still got to win the games. I'm sure Ryle will take care of matters though. Also what did Dixie do to earn votes.
  21. What teams are in the 4th and 3rd region?
  22. Exactly haha. Just messing around. Beechwood did it to themselves when they lost to Bullit East and can't do anything but try to come back up in the next couple weeks.
  23. I will agree that Woody is pretty good.
  24. I don't believe that's the ace, but thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.