Everything posted by airjordan23
-
Rumbling and Grumblings for Campbell County
They said they should be ranked at the being of the year. That's all I'm saying.:scared:
-
Cov Cath 14 Dixie 10
I saw Leheaver(?) or something like that during summer ball. He was on a bad team and came in just to bunt.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Mine.
-
D1 Players in KY
You said that, and you made the comparison, so that would contradict yourself.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
You and your son must have a love hate relationship.:argue:.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Alright I will do.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
B-town? Hunter Jones was 0 for 3 with 2K's and a weak groundout against Beechwood. You're taking Beechwood over your son's school?
-
D1 Players in KY
Tony Parker doesn't have a 3pt game, so thats not a great comparison.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
My sources tell me raining has stopped. PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
D1 Players in KY
Even if this was true, why didn't he score the first game? Didn't they lose by 40?
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
So who is the top 3 in this region in your mind?
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Not at all. You still have to factor in CCH, plus neither team would have thrown their ace.
-
D1 Players in KY
I guess you must know the kid personally and if the kid is as "good" as you say then he shouldn't make excuses.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Nah, it was not a very big game only thing either team would have won was bragging rights.
-
Campbell Co. 5 Conner 4
Alright so how many earned did Woody have?
-
D1 Players in KY
I believe he didn't score on Riley. He is better than an average Joe.:confused:
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
I have a feeling it will be................................
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Idk vaild point. Kids these days, but my sources say it's pouring down rain.
-
D1 Players in KY
Thought he played with heart?
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Why would he lie about going 0 for 4?
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Ryle won 10-0 in 5 innings that game, so I don't think anyone went 0-4.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
The game at Florence Freedom?
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
One last thing was your son scared to hit off Elliott?:banana:
-
D1 Players in KY
Heart is great, but talent is also needed. I highly doubt that he is quicker than any of these players.
-
Campbell Co. 5 Conner 4
Okay thank you.