Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

Beechwood and Ryle play Thursday at Florence Freedom. Any thoughts?

  • Replies 134
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood and Ryle play Thursday at Florence Freedom. Any thoughts?

 

Are you certain it's at Freedom?

 

This will probably surprise you, but I'm going with Ryle. ;) I do think it'll be a fun game and could go either way, but feel good about Ryle's chances after having faced 3 top 20 (including 2 top 10) opponents to start the year - winning one, losing a real tough one, and one not-so-good defeat.

I predict the game will be rained out .If the field was not ready Saturday ,add in the rain this week including game day .It does not look good .

 

If they do play : Surely the Little Class A school from LIL'OLE Ft. Mitchell can't compete with the big Class 6A school from the "U".

In order to make an informed prediction, can anyone tell me if Beechwood plays any of the teams that are in the top 10? How do the strength of the two team's schedule compare?

I am sure it will be a good game regardless (if it does not get rained out) I also heard the game would be played at Freedom.

In order to make an informed prediction, can anyone tell me if Beechwood plays any of the teams that are in the top 10? How do the strength of the two team's schedule compare?

I am sure it will be a good game regardless (if it does not get rained out) I also heard the game would be played at Freedom.

 

I am not sure what Beechwood's strength of schedule has been but Ryle has played it's first 3 games against #5,#9,#17 in the state. From my experience these early games between two rivals can deceive and mean little in the grand scheme of things, except initial bragging rights.

Beechwood has played Piqua Ohio, Cambell County, In the Bullett East Tournament over the weekend, Ludlow and Villa. They have a really nice team and will compete through out the year. They will be tournament ready by that time. Ryle Vs BW should be an interesting game. JD

  • Author

Anyone know who will be going for the teams?

Beechwood has played Piqua Ohio, Cambell County, In the Bullett East Tournament over the weekend, Ludlow and Villa. They have a really nice team and will compete through out the year. They will be tournament ready by that time. Ryle Vs BW should be an interesting game. JD

 

From looking at the threads on here it looks like they played South Oldham and Bullit East down in the Bullit East Tournament. I dont think they have played Villa yet, if so i haven't seen a score on it. I talked to one of the Beechwood parents yesterday and he said that the game will most likely be moved to Ryle instead of Champion Windows because the Florence Freedom will not allow them to play on the field if it is wet. This game is a toss-up IMO, both teams are very good, and i see the game being close and decided in the 7th inning. Anybody know who will be pitching for Ryle or Beechwood? I wouldn't be suprised to see (Eistied) sp? or Seabol pitch for the Raiders as both have thrown very well this year so far. Will Beechwood pitch Elliott or Hadden? Possibly Smith?

In order to make an informed prediction, can anyone tell me if Beechwood plays any of the teams that are in the top 10? How do the strength of the two team's schedule compare?

I am sure it will be a good game regardless (if it does not get rained out) I also heard the game would be played at Freedom.

 

Ryle's SOS is much higher than Beechwood's. Even not factoring in top 25 teams they will likely see in the Scott Knochelman, Doc Morris, and Florence Freedom tournaments, Ryle plays the following ranked teams this year:

 

Lex Cath #3

Tates Creek #5

Eastern #9

Trinity #11

Male #12

Elizabethtown #17

Covington Catholic #21 (play them twice)

Beechwood #25

 

Not at all claiming that BHS plays a cupcake schedule, but Ryle's schedule this year is pretty darn tough.

From looking at the threads on here it looks like they played South Oldham and Bullit East down in the Bullit East Tournament. I dont think they have played Villa yet, if so i haven't seen a score on it. I talked to one of the Beechwood parents yesterday and he said that the game will most likely be moved to Ryle instead of Champion Windows because the Florence Freedom will not allow them to play on the field if it is wet. This game is a toss-up IMO, both teams are very good, and i see the game being close and decided in the 7th inning. Anybody know who will be pitching for Ryle or Beechwood? I wouldn't be suprised to see (Eistied) sp? or Seabol pitch for the Raiders as both have thrown very well this year so far. Will Beechwood pitch Elliott or Hadden? Possibly Smith?

 

If that is the case, then there is a very, very slim chance this game gets played, as Ryle's field does not handle rain very well.

From looking at the threads on here it looks like they played South Oldham and Bullit East down in the Bullit East Tournament. I dont think they have played Villa yet, if so i haven't seen a score on it. I talked to one of the Beechwood parents yesterday and he said that the game will most likely be moved to Ryle instead of Champion Windows because the Florence Freedom will not allow them to play on the field if it is wet. This game is a toss-up IMO, both teams are very good, and i see the game being close and decided in the 7th inning. Anybody know who will be pitching for Ryle or Beechwood? I wouldn't be suprised to see (Eistied) sp? or Seabol pitch for the Raiders as both have thrown very well this year so far. Will Beechwood pitch Elliott or Hadden? Possibly Smith?

 

I heard Nathan Snyder was pitching for Beechwood.

  • Author
I heard Nathan Snyder was pitching for Beechwood.

 

 

I would have to believe that would be inaccurate. They would throw either Elliot or Smith. You must not know Ryle's full ability.

I would have to believe that would be inaccurate. They would throw either Elliot or Smith. You must not know Ryle's full ablity.

 

I am sorry I must of gotten some wrong information. Thank you!:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.