Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

Not doubting you or Mama Elliott, but I would be shocked to see him pitch tomorrow.

 

I agree with you, I dont think Myerhoff is to concerned about this game as it has no importance other than bragging rights. I wouldn't be suprised to see Snyder or Smith pitch as Beechwood will probably save Elliott and Hadden for there tournament this weekend. I dont see why everybody is concerned on who is pitching because both teams hit the ball really well. I wouldn't be suprised to see a final of 8-7 or something like that.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are scared of him and they should be. Elliott is an amazing pitcher.

 

Yep..I was sitting there last year when the Ryle kids were sooooo scared of Elliot that they ran him off the hill in four innings of his first start.

 

Soooooo scared the lead off hitter short hoped the fence in left center for a double.

 

One thing is obvious, you don't know Ryle kids very well. They would rather see someone like Elliot who throws in the 80's then some of those other kids Bob threw against them last year. They had one pitch, a change-up.

Yep..I was sitting there last year when the Ryle kids were sooooo scared of Elliot that they ran him off the hill in four innings of his first start.

 

Soooooo scared the lead off hitter short hoped the fence in left center for a double.

 

One thing is obvious, you don't know Ryle kids very well. They would rather see someone like Elliot who throws in the 80's then some of those other kids Bob threw against them last year. They had one pitch, a change-up.

 

 

That is inaccurate I have been a part of Ryle baseball for the past ten years.:irked:

That is inaccurate I have been a part of Ryle baseball for the past ten years.:irked:

 

I doubt that.

I doubt that.

 

My son played for Ryle for three years till he graduated in 2006.:dancingpa

Beechwood will win this one regardless if Elliot pitches...

My son played for Ryle for three years till he graduated in 2006.:dancingpa

 

Really, who were some of the other kids on that team?

Really, who were some of the other kids on that team?

 

Yes, Ukfan14 could you please list some of the players from that team as I'm sure you went to many of your sons games and know most of the players.

Somebody said it before, the game means nothing more than bragging rights (for the kids). IMO play a number of kids and throw a number of pitchers... it's acid test time. Take time to learn something about your players that will pay-off in 2 months.

 

The winner here is the coach that picks up some insight about his club.

Somebody said it before, the game means nothing more than bragging rights (for the kids). IMO play a number of kids and throw a number of pitchers... it's acid test time. Take time to learn something about your players that will pay-off in 2 months.

 

The winner here is the coach that picks up some insight about his club.

 

Great post, I agree with you 100%.:thumb:

Yea, I'm not sure where you get your information from UKboy but Elliott is a very good pitcher. Although he will not be pitching at the collegiate level.

 

I have heard that, but somehow find it hard to believe that Ball State will not be pitching a kid who can chuck the ball 90 mph. They must be pretty darn deep in pitching.

What happened to Ukfan? I was waiting for his reply.

What happened to Ukfan? I was waiting for his reply.

 

He's checking the Ryle Website for player's names> LOL

  • Author
I have heard that, but somehow find it hard to believe that Ball State will not be pitching a kid who can chuck the ball 90 mph. They must be pretty darn deep in pitching.

 

I have talked to Elliott and he said that Ball State is looking for him as a CF. But I would not doubt if he does throw on occasion. But as Ball State recruited him, he will be starting OF, maybe CF I'm not too sure, as a Freshman.

  • Author
What game are you talking about, and who was playing short that had so many errors.

 

The Bullit East game. The Freshman Larrimore actually did a very solid job out at SS for both games(East and South Oldem). I believe he had only one error which was kind of a mental error nonetheless. He caught a little fly to him with a man on first and he tried to force the issue and tried to get the guy out at first but threw it wide and into the dugout.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.