Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

So where and when is this game...I would love to see it.

 

Thursday at Florence Freedom. Unless it,s too wet then they may try to play it at Ryle.....supposed to rain Thusday afternoon though.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think last years Ryle team was a lot better than this years Ryle team. I respect your prediction but i dont see why the "Elliot has never beat Ryle." statement is important.

 

I saw the 08 Raiders play Brossart, Eastern and E Town. They have some hitters on this club, they just seem to lack a little confidence early in the season, but they are playing with the best of them. They will be tough in May and June. And I was responding specifically to the post "If Elliot pitche, Beechwood wins," and why I disagree with that statement.

I got the Beechies in this one, but only because I heard that that the Reds are sending Harang down after a disapointing opening day. They might be able to squeek it out then.

  • Author
I got the Beechies in this one, but only because I heard that that the Reds are sending Harang down after a disapointing opening day. They might be able to squeek it out then.

 

O i heard that Beechwood recruited a Florence Freedom player that was struggling on the mound at the time. Hope he does well:lol::jump:

Don't be surprised if you don't see Elliot.

 

 

Mama Elliott say, her boy's a pitchin thursday.

  • Author
I think last years Ryle team was a lot better than this years Ryle team. I respect your prediction but i dont see why the "Elliot has never beat Ryle." statement is important.

 

 

 

I agree with you that Ryle is not as good as last year but I think they will reload well.

I agree with you that Ryle is not as good as last year but I think they will reload well.

 

This statement makes you sound like you are from Ryle now. Why the change of heart.:banana:

  • Author
This statement makes you sound like you are from Ryle now. Why the change of heart.:banana:

 

 

 

With all do respect you are ignorant on the subject of baseball.

I resent that because I have been a part of Northern Kentucky baseball for 20 years now. I think I have enough knowledge to know the subject of baseball.

  • Author

I said with all do respect... I apologize.

  • Author
Mama Elliott say, her boy's a pitchin thursday.

 

Would Myerhoff let Ryle see Elliott before Regionals? Is that a good call by Myerhoff?

Yes because it will intimidate Ryle's team. I have talked to some of the players and they are scared of Elliott's pitching skills.

  • Author
Yes because it will intimidate Ryle's team. I have talked to some of the players and they are scared of Elliott's pitching skills.

 

Why intimidate Ryle now? Why let them see Elliott now and not save him?

  • Author
Yes because it will intimidate Ryle's team. I have talked to some of the players and they are scared of Elliott's pitching skills.

 

 

I thought you said Snyder was pitching earlier...:flame:

I would have to believe that would be inaccurate. They would throw either Elliot or Smith. You must not know Ryle's full ability.

 

:laugh: You told me that I was inaccuarte.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.