Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author

I believe you are I just figured you flip-flopped.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you are I just figured you flip-flopped.

 

I am sorry you think that.:sleep:

Yes because it will intimidate Ryle's team. I have talked to some of the players and they are scared of Elliott's pitching skills.

 

Really? Who? They are "scared" of Elliott? Or simply respect him because he's a very nice pitcher?

  • Author

Ryle went to state last year I don't see them being scared.

  • Author
Really? Who? They are "scared" of Elliott? Or simply respect him because he's a very nice pitcher?

 

Yea, I'm not sure where you get your information from UKboy but Elliott is a very good pitcher. Although he will not be pitching at the collegiate level.

Yes they are scared of him and they should be. Elliott is an amazing pitcher.

  • Author
Yes they are scared of him and they should be. Elliott is an amazing pitcher.

 

Amazing is a little too much, is he a great pitcher? Yes. But not amazing because Bullit East did slap him around a bit.

The defense for Beechwood wasn't really into the game. Nathan Snyder should be playing SS and there wouldn't be as many errors.

  • Author
The defense for Beechwood wasn't really into the game. Nathan Snyder should be playing SS and there wouldn't be as many errors.

 

Snyder at SS? I knew Myerhoff liked to mix around the line-up occasionally but i'm starting to think you're completely lying on the topic.

Snyder at SS? I knew Myerhoff liked to mix around the line-up occasionally but i'm starting to think you're completely lying on the topic.

 

Snyder played SS last year in JV. So I just thought he worked on his skills a little more and worked himself to Varsity.

  • Author
Snyder played SS last year in JV. So I just thought he worked on his skills a little more and worked himself to Varsity.

 

I thought Snyder was strictly pitcher for Beechwood last year. Josh Bertke was JV SS last year.

The defense for Beechwood wasn't really into the game. Nathan Snyder should be playing SS and there wouldn't be as many errors.

 

What game are you talking about, and who was playing short that had so many errors.

Yes because it will intimidate Ryle's team. I have talked to some of the players and they are scared of Elliott's pitching skills.

 

I am sure that the players respect Elliott. I find it hard to believe that players would say they were scared to hit off of anyone. Me thinketh there is some embellishing. :lol: Ryle has already faced some good pitchers. Facing the top pitchers will only help the hitters later in the year.

Thursday at Florence Freedom. Unless it,s too wet then they may try to play it at Ryle.....supposed to rain Thusday afternoon though.

 

Thanks DD.

Mama Elliott say, her boy's a pitchin thursday.

 

Not doubting you or Mama Elliott, but I would be shocked to see him pitch tomorrow.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.