Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

I would have to believe that would be inaccurate. They would throw either Elliot or Smith. You must not know Ryle's full ability.

 

You need to be careful. This almost appears as though you are complimenting Ryle. ;):D

  • Replies 134
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't discuss SOS until the season is over, (nobody, no matter how well informed they think they are) know how good the quality of schedule teams play ntil the season concludes. It is all speculation and guess work this early in the year.

You can't discuss SOS until the season is over, (nobody, no matter how well informed they think they are) know how good the quality of schedule teams play ntil the season concludes. It is all speculation and guess work this early in the year.

 

Which is exactly why is it fun to discuss and debate.

If Elliot's pitching I might have to go with Beechwood in a tight 3-1 game. If not, Ryle by a few.

If Elliot's pitching I might have to go with Beechwood in a tight 3-1 game. If not, Ryle by a few.

 

Elliot has never beat Ryle. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

  • Author
Elliot has never beat Ryle. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

 

What is Elliott's record versus Ryle?

Elliot has never beat Ryle. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

 

Don't be surprised if you don't see Elliot.

What is Elliott's record versus Ryle?

 

0 and 1

 

He pitched 2 innings in relief the year before, no decission.

  • Author
0 and 1

 

He pitched 2 innings in relief the year before, no decission.

 

So Elliott hasn't changed at all this summer for playing with Walt?

So Elliott hasn't changed at all this summer for playing with Walt?

 

Don't know. We'll have to see. But I hear he got smacked around against Bullet East.

  • Author
Don't know. We'll have to see. But I hear he got smacked around against Bullet East.

 

Beechwood's heart wasn't into that game it appeared. A kinda questionable starting line-up with Colosimo sitting the bench. But yes, he was smacked around but defense wasn't too much support with about 3 errors.

Don't be surprised if you don't see Elliot.

 

Welcome back Fair Fan......I don't really expect to see Elliot and I don't expect Roesel to throw anyone but a 3 or 4 pitcher....but you know me,

gotta stir the pot. LOL

Elliot has never beat Ryle. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

 

I think last years Ryle team was a lot better than this years Ryle team. I respect your prediction but i dont see why the "Elliot has never beat Ryle." statement is important.

Welcome back Fair Fan......I don't really expect to see Elliot and I don't expect Roesel to throw anyone but a 3 or 4 pitcher....but you know me,

gotta stir the pot. LOL

 

Thanks.....You know as well as I do that Bob doesn't like to throw his #1 against 9th region opp before the tourney...:thumb:....and yes I know how you love to stir the pot. ;)

So where and when is this game...I would love to see it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.