Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

airjordan23

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by airjordan23

  1. Alright let's get back to talking about the game guys.
  2. I've also seen this young man play, but I'd say that Shover, Riley, Bryan, Giwa, and Pangallo are all ahead of him.
  3. All runs were earned?
  4. Okay thank you.
  5. I will quit talking about your son but it's a good thing Ryle list their rosters on their website lol.
  6. Then maybe my perspective on the kid was wrong.
  7. I didn't attend the game so when I heard you say he gave up 3 runs I thought they would be earned.
  8. I think it's raining by the way........
  9. So he skipped college?
  10. I don't think he is even a top 5 point guard in his region.
  11. Well said coop. I believe Beechwood had to schedule them due to their D-III conference. Beechwood would much prefer to play the high caliber teams like Ryle and Cov Cath but don't want to give away everything before the regionals. Beechwood has been boosting their schedules lately for games that get cancelled and trying to find other teams that want to play. And does anyone know when the game will be made up?
  12. That's good to hear where is he going to college?
  13. I understand that nothing about him stands out but he held Beechwood to one hit and has looked very solid in his two appearances. So I would have to say he's a little better than average because the Tigers can hit the ball very well.
  14. I never said that it was easy, but when I hear a head coach say something about two players, its obvivous their good enough.
  15. Took you a while. Why the long wait? Haha
  16. How would he go D1 if he is a role player? :confused:
  17. How are the Rockets doing this year?
  18. Thats a lot to replace!
  19. Maybe he is not as good as everyone thought... But I'm not sure.
  20. The person who started the thread.:thumb:
  21. Rico Johnson will be I think.
  22. Beechwood and Henderson Co. will meet up this weekend right?
  23. He's one of the aces so that run per inning won't happen again but that offense can hit.:dancingpa

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.