Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkufan88

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkufan88

  1. Why do all SK topics end in a padlock?
  2. So 4 people have voted for Gallatin but none have actually posted...The ukfan effect continues from football to basketball for SK I guess...Voting against SK because of one poster is :idunno:
  3. Ill take the Neers by 10...If they played like they did against Harrison Co in the first half SK will lose but I dont see that happening...
  4. I love SK but I was at the game and Doss was terrible and Gray must of had an off night he committed many turnovers and wasnt as good as advertised, although I see his potential...For SK most impressive were Sampson, Riley and Ayers IMO...SK is young with many FB players but they are deep and missing their best player, they will be dangerous down the road...Harrison Co is also not very good, no good ball handlers they looked very shaky but did get alot of easy baskets in the first half due to SK struggling with setting their press...
  5. I believe since moving to region 8 SK has like 5 disctrict championships but that doesn't matter a district championship at SK isnt something we hang our hats on, maybe in Boone Co idk how things work over there?
  6. Elliot will be Elliot thats a given, but how in the world will Ryle stop Trinity? Trinity isn't a one trick pony...
  7. Was Scott Co missing anyone due to the football playoffs still going on...It was just a scrimmage but this says alot about Holmes I believe and the fact they will be a threat to reclaim their 9th Region Title...Many NKY teams will struggle with the Holmes press and athleticism...It soinds like this team could grow into a solid unit with great cnemistry and discipline, two areas that have plagued the more star studded classes of years past at Holmes...I cant wait to see the new faces at Holmes as well as last years players step up...
  8. Ryle would be 7-6 with an early season loss at Lawrence North as Ryle wasn't playing very well to start the season...Ryle would then lose to Elder, Cincy St. X, Bowling Green, St. X and then they would have lost last week to St. X in the playoffs to end their season...On the other hand Trinity would be Undefeated IMO with their toughest games against Highlands...
  9. SK can't run so Ryle didn't really have to worry about stopping a RB all they had to do was stop the Lawrence show and they really couldn't do it...Lawrence/Coach made a bonehead decision to throw the ball deep twice when they just marched the ball inside the 25 completing short to mid range passes against Ryle with ease...I really couldn't believe how open the slant route was across the middle, SK didn't go to it enough...
  10. I know the rules ATM machine 10...I also know to the naked eye it looked like it immediately hit the ground and bounced up and I'm not the only one who thought that...If it didn't hit the ground fine, like I said before Congrats to Ryle now onto a typical beat down from a Louisville power...I wanted SK to win but they had no chance against Trinity and either does Ryle that's how it works!!!
  11. Wow very good showing by the Dogs...I know its a scrimmage but isn't Scott Co supposed to be a legit state championship contender? Was Scott Co missing any key contributors due to Scott Co still playing football? I think many teams in NKY will struggle against the Holmes press, this game IMO makes me think this NKY High School Basketball season may be even better than it already was predicted to be...Can't wait too see the Bulldogs try to reclaim the 9th Region Title...
  12. Yeah the middle of the field is and will be open all not for the rocks...SK couldn't stop the run and witnout attempting two uneccessary bombs Ryle couldn't stop the pass...Ryle has a very suspect pass defense they give 5-10 yard completions all day...Lawrence for SK was 22-37 for close to 250 yrds and it would've been more if they just kept throwing it short instead of the bombs...Ryle doubled Winkler SK's best wr and he still had over 100 yrds...Side note Quick will dominate the next game.
  13. The ball bounced did it not, winkler didn't touch anybody he just skyed and snatched it out of mid air...
  14. Im right here...Good game Raiders, SK played them neck to neck again and if they woud've kept taking the 5-10 yrd completions rather than getting greedy twice it would've once again went down to the wire...Like I said SK would shred the Ryle defense through the air all day and thats what they did, untill deciding to throw two bombs on 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 4:confused: SK was moving the ball just as well as Ryle, Ryle stuck with their gameplan and didn't get greedy that was the difference...Terrible call by the ref on the onside as well as the passers interference towards the end...I called the Ryle fake punt, which changed the whole game...Ryle wideouts get away with alot of downfield holdong calls...
  15. Just to make my post easier to find after the game I will post my prediction again now that the thread should be wrapping up fairly soon...SK 31 Ryle 14...
  16. Are you ready to serve some Crow? I thawed out a decent amount this morning, making sure to save enough for the Trinity fans next week......In all seriousness I cannot wait to see this game tonight! Good Luck to both teams, I know every player will leave everything they have on the field tonight...
  17. Indoor Facility at Simon Kenton SK logo on outside of practice facility Weight room before the weights were moved in Indoor turf Locker room
  18. I believe he has been hobbled a bit all year...But I believe last week he was rested for a possible go in this weeks huge game...Pinkelton is the other safety and has also been playing with injuries and some kind of protection sleeve of some sort on his bicept/shoulder....
  19. Do you ever bring any facts to the table? I believe I have never been way out of line and I always bring facts to the table and relate my posts to the topic at hand...As far as I know the moderaters have no problem with my posts and I dont believe many posters have blocked me, but please if you dont like what I have to say block me...Agree to disagree, just flat out disagree with me, or block me please:thumb:
  20. I dont think either team has any significant injuries and if they do they have learned how to win without those players already...As far as special teams SK beat HC with surperior special teams play and I believe this game will be decided by Special Teams play as well, field position, a field goal here and there and possible a recovered squib or onside kick will decide this game imo...Ryle and SK are pretty even in every area even special teams play, but at the high school level special teams play for each team varies from Fri to Fri each week...
  21. This I would have to agree with...For example Ryle loses to Highlands and then procedes to beat them, season split...For SK if Fri does result in a split then they got the better end of the split:D...Lets face it we are looking at two evenly matched teams, one in SK that I look too win this go round just like Ryle did too Highlands...SK knows the minor mistakes that cost them the first game and since game #1 between these teams meant nothing other than giving Ryle an easier road to round 3 I would be thrilled with a season split...
  22. Gotacha thanks:thumb:.I thought with Pinkelton being a junior Sage started but it makes sense Pinkelton is the better player imo...Sage Powell would be better suited at rb, he looked good last year in limited carries and we all know SK could use a rb to take pressure off Lawrence...
  23. Any updates on the injuries to Powell and Mills of SK...The Mills injury could really hurt SK's chances of winning if he cant go...Pinkelton has filled in nicely for Powell, but it would be nice to have both...Maybe now that Pinkelton is playing well Marksberry could put Powell at RB, a move that would greatly improve SK IMO...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.