Everything posted by pointsinthepaint
-
Mason County 93 Saint Patrick 41
Mason took out the starters but they kept a 3/4 court press and trapped even when they had a 35 point lead and ST.Pat was trying to slow it down and run some clock .I was there and was wanting Mason to get a hundred but I`m just pointing out other ways great teams like Mason Co. can run the score up on a worn down small school.
-
Top clutch-player in the state
I like Stenzil I`ve only seen him play a few times but he hits shots when he knows it will hurt you most and that is what a clutch player is to me.
-
Mason County 94 Augusta 31
I have an idea we could split Mason Co. and Maysville up and call the other half the Maysville Bulldogs and that would be a real solution to Mason winning every year.
-
Augusta v/s Mason County Predictions (39th District)
I will take Mason 73 to 46 but if Augusta would win it would be a very long year for the Mason faithfull to have to listen to the roar from the Panthers den so come on ATOWN you have nothing to lose .
-
Elliott County 86 Mason County 71
Elliott Co. won this game by 15 that makes them legit .Mason Co. has lost to Scott Co.,GRC and now Elliott it just makes me wonder where they will end there season.
-
Elliott County 86 Mason County 71
When is MC going to get thier big win to show that they are a legit team.
-
Montgomery County freshman team
MC didn't look as good as they did three weeks ago nor did Augusta. Bracken County is playing the best I've seen them play so good job Bracken. Let's get it back together PANTHERS and finish the season the way you started.
-
Fleming County 71 Augusta 56
Jo Jo Gray also did not dress for Augusta tonight and I`m not sure why.
-
Fleming County 71 Augusta 56
Augustas Chris Mofford did not play and that is a huge loss for this team . But the boys showed alot of heart .Ryan Kelch was shooting well even with tough D on him .Fleming County played as hard as i have seen them play good win for Feming .
-
Montgomery County Freshman 12-1
Montgomery beat Bracken by more than 20 but have struggled against a very good Augusta team both weeks . Augustas only 2 losses are to Montgomery the first by 7 the second by three .Go PANTHERS
-
9th Region Officials
I hate to see a game where the ref makes calls that changes a games outcome. Like calling touch fouls on a big guy down low. These kids play hard all year and then the ref can take it all away with his whistle.
-
Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
Miller and company takes care of business in 08 ROYALS 78 GRC 64.
-
Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
You are off the topic. I did not say this ref was helping any certain district I was just wondering why he went after Augusta's best two post players. I go out and watch alot of basketball and every once and a while you will see refs favor but they most always at some point let the kids bang a little to make a game worth watching. If they let MC bang down low they win by 15+. I have to give Scott credit those kids know how to flop and draw the charge.Also you don't have to point out foul rules on here because I already know them.
-
Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
There where no kids from either side running around with thier heads down SirMixAlot. both of these teams are to good for that and in both of my post I have said if the same refs are used in this game by what i have seen MC play Stephens will have to be carefull. By the way was you even at the game?
-
Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
How many Scott players fouled out? I am also wondering if the short ref with black hair went to high school around the 37th district? And by the way Augusta is out .I was just making a point that MC plays an inside game like Augusta and if they are going to call that many charges Stephens may not be able to play the whole game. Also it's not the amount of fouls it's who they are on.
-
Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
I watched the Augusta game and if they have the same ref [ NOT REFS ]as they did against Augusta.Scott wins and Stephens will watch from the bench. One ref called 8 out of the ten fouls on Augusta's big men. Not trying to say Augusta would have won but it did change the game. Also I was wondering if this same ref was working the GRC and Campbell game ?
-
10th Region Tourney Host
I guess I was lucky in being able to take a bunch of fun people on my trip from Augusta because the ride the game and the people in Mt.Sterling was great.I feel bad for kids like St.Pat that didn't get a chance in thier high school career to go.
-
Mason County vs Deming (10th Region, 1st round) Predictions
I predict Deming fans are mad at the refs within the first three minutes of the tip off. Masons press is extreme and sometimes painfull with everyone taking a swipe at the ball.Good luck to both teams.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
I ran into Brayde Hamilton in town last night and he was on crutches. He twisted his knee in the Mason County game and had to go to his doctor today. I will update when I find out what they said.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
Last year Augusta drew GRC the year before a very good Pendleton team. So no offense but I feel this should be a little better match up for them.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
I am saying Augusta has no luck when it comes to buzzer beaters. If Augusta wins this game it will be done with hard work way before the final horn . Someone said Scott had two buzzer beaters and there is a certain amount of luck in doing that . Scott won a very tough district so everyone knows these kids can play.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
I will take hard work over luck Augusta by 8.
-
10th Region Tournament
I would like to see Augusta play Pendleton,Mason play Montgomery,Scott play Deming and Campbell play GRC if Scott should beat Campbell Saturday.
-
Mason County 104 Augusta 49
Shooty was 7 of 7 from the field and that is a very good showing against Mason County. The Panthers just had a hard time getting the ball up against that full court press. Good luck to both teams.
-
Mason County 104 Augusta 49
I know some people that live in the 11th region that say Mason is a little weak and afraid to bang when it comes to playing in the post .But if you guys are talking about kids getting blown out and then frustration fouls are going to start showing up . It's tough to play one of the best teams in the state