Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top clutch-player in the state

Featured Replies

I think maybe FaxisFax might want to chime in here. Nice game St. X.

I think maybe FaxisFax might want to chime in here. Nice game St. X.

Russ Middleton

  • Author

Jenkins was doing what he would have all season long tonight. Absolutely took over the game in the 2nd half. Torn shoes and injury along with a defense keyed on stopping him couldn't have prevent him from bringing Manual back from 13. Its a relief to see such a hard-working kid get back his strength and do what he's always worked to do.

Couldn't get anyone to give up the answer you were fishing for so you gave it up yourself. Classic!!!:lol:

  • Author
Couldn't get anyone to give up the answer you were fishing for so you gave it up yourself. Classic!!!:lol:

 

Actually, your comment is classic. Manual does not have but a few supporters if that here.

 

The bigger classic was the comeback. St. X was playing hard-nosed basketball and coming back after being down by as much as 16 in the 3rd didn't look good.

 

Here's a good stat. Manual committed only 6 or 7 turnovers for the entire game.

 

One more stat that could be added to the thread about "taking charges." Jenkins took 3 of them last night.

Actually, your comment is classic. Manual does not have but a few supporters if that here.

 

The bigger classic was the comeback. St. X was playing hard-nosed basketball and coming back after being down by as much as 16 in the 3rd didn't look good.

 

Here's a good stat. Manual committed only 6 or 7 turnovers for the entire game.

 

One more stat that could be added to the thread about "taking charges." Jenkins took 3 of them last night.

 

Nothing you just said has anything to do with who is the most clutch player in the state. Anyways, I am not sure who I think is the most clutch as I havent seen many but out of the players I have seen the top three would be Ferguson, CJ Penny, and Hood.

Look, I'm sure he's a fine player. But clutch???? If nothing else, his clutch went out this season, sadly. He plays a full season and you have an argument. You can stay on your soapbox for the kid. There are others this season more deserving, however I suppose you may have a difficult time acknowledging someone else. You seem to have trouble looking past your pick.

Stenzil at GRC and Rash at Montgomery County

  • Author
Look, I'm sure he's a fine player. But clutch???? If nothing else, his clutch went out this season, sadly. He plays a full season and you have an argument. You can stay on your soapbox for the kid. There are others this season more deserving, however I suppose you may have a difficult time acknowledging someone else. You seem to have trouble looking past your pick.

 

It must be contagious.

Stenzil at GRC and Rash at Montgomery County

 

Rash sure took over in last night's game against Bourbon Co. That was a great effort.

I like Stenzil I`ve only seen him play a few times but he hits shots when he knows it will hurt you most and that is what a clutch player is to me.

Jenkins was doing what he would have all season long tonight. Absolutely took over the game in the 2nd half. Torn shoes and injury along with a defense keyed on stopping him couldn't have prevent him from bringing Manual back from 13. Its a relief to see such a hard-working kid get back his strength and do what he's always worked to do.

 

I wish Jenkin's the best he is a hard worker and a good kid from what I know of him!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.