Everything posted by YoungBlood
-
South Laurel vs. Clay Co. for the 13th Region Championship
South wins the 13th regional championship over Clay by 10
-
Corbin vs. Knox Central
Dreaming! :laugh:
-
Possible coaching changes
Where is the big two going??
-
Breathitt Co. vs Knott Central
I'm going to take Knott with the upset!
-
Clark Stepp a Wildcat?
Josh maybe has the potential to be a better ALL around player than his brother, but not quiet there at this point. If we are talking ALL around then his brother would not only score on you but lock you down on defense as well. Josh has a good upside but on the defensive end, right now, his brother was better. Could he get there, yes, but not quite there yet. :thumb: This spread is about Stepp possibly becoming a Wildcat, and I still say that he will opt for a lower level college with the opportunity to play.
-
Rose Hill vs Elliott Co. predictions
Elliott by 8.
-
South Laurel vs. Clay Co. for the 13th Region Championship
Thanks, hadn't heard this.
-
Corbin vs. Knox Central
I'll take Corbin by 5. There is no way that this game is a 15 - 20 point game either way.
-
Clark Stepp a Wildcat?
:thumb: Agree 100%! I would love to see any KY kid play in the SEC, but reality is that players of that caliber just don't come around that often.
-
Clark Stepp a Wildcat?
I disagree with this 100% as well, and yes I've seen him play several times. Josh is a good high school point guard but not SEC material. He will end up somewhere like his brother, LMU.
-
South Laurel vs. Clay Co. for the 13th Region Championship
South by 2!
-
South Laurel vs. Lynn Camp 03/10/08
South by 14.
-
Clark Stepp a Wildcat?
You make a good point! I guess it will just be left up to him whether he wants a chance to play or a chance to be remembered.
-
Johnson Central Penalized by KHSAA
Does Hensley want this job too?? :lol: I hope that he doesn't lose his job over this because he doesn't deserve to.
-
Clark Stepp a Wildcat?
:thumb: I totally agree, a good HS player but needs to go somewhere lower level college so that he can play.
-
South Laurel 76 Jackson Co. 59
Great second half by South Laurel! Congrats to the Cardinals, but don't sleep on Lynn Camp. :thumb:
-
13th Region: South Laurel/Jackson Co Updates
63 - 45 South.
-
13th Region: South Laurel/Jackson Co Updates
:thumb:
-
13th Region: South Laurel/Jackson Co Updates
South up 15.
-
13th Region: South Laurel/Jackson Co Updates
South outscores Jackson Co. 17 - 5 in the 3rd.
-
13th Region: South Laurel/Jackson Co Updates
South Laruel up 9 at the end of the 3rd. 47 - 38
-
13th Region: South Laurel/Jackson Co Updates
Brumback is starting the second half. You can watch it live on wazoosports.com!
-
13th Region: South Laurel/Jackson Co Updates
Yes, but he didn't start the game.
-
Check Out This WILD Ending
Going by the sound of the horn in the video that shot should have counted. What a tough way to lose!!
-
Lynn Camp 70 Bell Co 68
Great win for Lynn Camp. This is their 1st EVER win in the regional tournament. Congrats! :thumb: